Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question about Rhodes Resort at Rhodes Hall Plantation?

User Info Menu

Sounds like a good place for the actual anniversary break!

User Info Menu

Would be so cool to sit at the edge of that infinity pool with a cocktail and watch the sunset. No doubt snorkeling would be amazing there too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Outlook not so good with "Villa Sur Mer" - but I'll wait and see if they get back to me before pushing any buttons. I mean, there is always that 0.1% chance.
    You never know! A 0.1% chance is still a chance

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Hmmm....Do you know if there are places to eat or hang out around the resort or is it in the middle of nowhere?
    mi can't sugar coat the location......it is in the middle of nowhere.......

even walking from say from the pool to the gate at Rhodes Hall on the main road is a little bit of a hike......

lovely property but as one person metioned......mi not old enuff for this place........lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Really Nice~~

Clarity,
    Jim and I stayed for Valentines one year. We really enjoyed our stay, but it was for only one night. The property is BEAUTIFUL and PEACEFUL. The only action is what you make yourself~~ The supper we had was good. The room was clean and big. Jim and I also went for the horse ride and swim with the horses. Now that was exciting. The way you two enjoy each others company, it won't be a problemName:  IMG_0839.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  90.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_0857.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  91.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Mon,I have been busy and missed this post!!!-Ok.....Rhodes Hall ROCKS!!!!-Yes they have a/c in rooms.Snorkling we did from sun up to sun down.We did the AI program.After we had there breakfast.We did the Jamaican food plan.Bayview Restraunt is the BOMB!!!-Shane can cook what you want!!!-I could talk about this place ALL day))-As for going into to Negril to catch some web cast,Wanye is the man to take you in town!!-He is usually there on the property.If not Ron is there as well.Ask away i'll try to provide any answers i can.)-THe horse back riding with Bigga and da boys is KOOL.After a ride across the road on the plantation,you have a choise of "swimming with the horses"!!!-AWESOME RIDE!!!-The swimming pool is salt water from the sea filtered-we saw likkle baby crabs in the pool.We saw NICE fish snorkling and eels all types of fish.I have pics from our trip in July on my FB acct.Ask me more questions)
    Last edited by Vince; 03-07-2012 at 11:22 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Vince! I knew you would come along and sell the place!!!
    But I laughed when you mentioned the Lion Fish
    (X-nay on the Ion Fish-lay) Clarity is terrified of them
    LOL

User Info Menu

-gotchca
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

On our next trip to Negril, we most definitely will be staying at Rhodes Hall. Been to Negril many times, but RHP never and I cannot wait. Here is my question: If one is flying into MoBay and spending a week or so at RHP, I probably won't venture into Negril for the first day or two. Where would you stop between airport and RHP for provisions? Just basic stuff: rum, beer, cereal, snacks, fruit, veggies etc. Perhaps Hopewell, Lucea, Green Island or is it worth it to trek past RHP and head into Negril stores?

I have only ever made quick stops in these towns for a cold one and a patty. I am not sure where to stop for groceries? Thanks for you advice.
    Mattmon

User Info Menu

Hahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!
    Nice work Vince!