Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carribean Sunset Resort

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buddyismybud View Post
    Im booked already!! All I need is a place to lay my head at night. I hope it isnt too bad. I booked the king "SUITE". It was only 45 a night for their "Best" room. I am torn between cancelling and winging it!!!
    You can always cancel after you arrive and see the place in person. I could be wrong but I think there will likely be no shortage of vacancies at other resorts.

User Info Menu

I second the suggestion of hidden paradise.. I'm not sure of your dates but after April 15th the rates go down to 55/ night and on top of that they have a special where you stay for 7 night but only pay for 6!

User Info Menu

I stayed there twice in the last couple of years in Room 102 and 606 (king size bed - don't think they were suites, only one room, bed, flat screen TV, AC, small fridge) Room was adequate for my needs (which are few) and I saw no sign of mold in those rooms. I think most of the negative reviews are from the rooms in the back. I did clean the AC filter, which I do in every place I stay that has AC (and they are always filthy). That hill is a killer, but by the end of my time I could walk it. Otherwise I found the location to be very convenient.

User Info Menu

All I really need it for is to lay my head at night, shower, maybe swim if the pool is ok. I like the location as well. You just never know until you get there ya know. Ya mon