Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negril in top 5 beaches according to TripAdvisor

User Info Menu

Negril in top 5 beaches according to TripAdvisor

Just read the following article on the worlds top 25 beaches according to TripAdvisor and Negril comes in 4th:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...Negril_Jamaica

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Yes! I saw that and funny enough my most favorite place in the world is #4 (Negril) and the beach where I live is #5 (St. Pete Beach)

So I guess now when people constantly ask me why I travel to Jamaica all the time when I already live at the beach I can simply say....I have to upgrade! LOL

User Info Menu

ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL CLIFF DWELLERS ....... Negril has the 4th best BEACH in the world ................. Negril is not even mentioned in the list of the top 25 best cliffs in the world .............. oh wait, there is no list of best cliffs ............... LOL

Relax, it is only my poor attempt at humor.

User Info Menu

There doesn't need to be a list of the world's best cliffs
    No need for lists when everyone already knows the answer
    lol

--> The West End is the Best End

User Info Menu

I saw that and it just reaffirmed what I already know about Negril..to me, personally, it is the most beautiful place in the world, bar none.

User Info Menu

Have roamed many places to many isles and non even come near Negril's beach, fresh food, and always the best of Jamaica is the people. No place have I ever traveled has the Jamaican vibe.

User Info Menu

Cayo Coco is a close second with me but it doesnt have the vibe of Negril. The food,the people and the and the laidback atmosphere is why I keep returning to Negril.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blueswoman View Post
    Have roamed many places to many isles and non even come near Negril's beach, fresh food, and always the best of Jamaica is the people. No place have I ever traveled has the Jamaican vibe.
    I agree. St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Roatan, Dominican Republic...

No contest for me. It's Negril...or anywhere in Jamaica...hands down.

User Info Menu

I know I haven't gotten to visit many beaches in my life so I sure am glad I choose so wisely with 7 mile beach.

User Info Menu

we have visited a couple of the outer Island of the Bahamas....that come the CLOSEST to the warmth of the
    Jamaican people, but not much to do but lay in sun or drink, not much night life, or day life lol
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning