Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pelican Bar mentioned on CNN.com

User Info Menu

Although overpriced, Ricks has one of the best Pina Colada's I have tasted in Negril!!!

And I aint ashamed to say I like to go and look at the Jamaican men jumping
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Just wondering about Pelican Bar in June or July when it rains alot in the afternoon, would it still be open? Just wondering.

User Info Menu

It's always open
    The issue is whether you can find a boat to take you out to it......but that usually isn't a problem either

User Info Menu

Last time I was there last November, we missed a morning storm by a few hours, but the waves were still a bit choppy, and then it began to rain in earnest when we were at the Pelican Bar, so when it let up, we all jumped in the boat and headed towards shore..didn't make it halfway before the heavens opened up and it just poured, and with the bouncing from the waves and the needle prick of the rain, it made for quite an e ticket ride, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world..of course, had there been any lightning to go with it, it would have been a whole nother matter, lol!