Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mac's Chillin in Negril Trip Report!!!!

User Info Menu

Went to the show lastnight. I was there from 830pm to the end @ around 6. Too many artist too list. To me Kiprich aka Kipper was the best. Shout out to Rob and Lisa I met them today. Anyway I'm resting up I have a hot date with some Ox tails and Rice and Peas @ C&D Country and Western Roadside Pup. I've been in this place every night for a drink and a meal. Blove it. Blessings Connie

User Info Menu

Yesturday I went to the Lighthouse Resturent met Rob and Lisa as I said before. It was a nice place with a little folk band for lack of a better phrase. The food was good. There were all kinds of tropical juices to be had. After the meal I became adventurous. I decide to walk back. I stopped and talk pix as I walked backed. Had a Red Stripe or 2 when I got thirsty. I picked a good time to walk. Traffic wasn't bad car or otherwise.

User Info Menu

Last day here. Feeling a little sad but I know I'll be back.

User Info Menu

Oh! Please post more and pics! I'm hoping to stay at home sweet home next summer. The pics on tripadvisor look bad ass