Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: The Heptones and Otis Gale... FREE SHOW at Sea Splash on Sunday 5 til 7 PM!!!

User Info Menu

The Heptones and Otis Gale... FREE SHOW at Sea Splash on Sunday 5 til 7 PM!!!

Don't miss another great show on Sunday... This week from 5 til 7 PM we will have the fabulous Heptones and Otis Gale on our stage with the band, along with the usual cast of characters like Frankie Horns, the Steel Drum Guys, and Rasta Ralphie!!! Our usual Happy Hour Specials of 150 J Red Stripes and 300 J Rum Punches will be on from 5 til 7 PM! Rob and Lisa will be broadcasting and sipping a few cool ones with us so don't miss the chat if you are not in Negril!

User Info Menu

Is there a list of shows available? Im a huge fan of reggea and dancehall , ill be there march 24 for a week , can anyone help with a list? Thanks

User Info Menu

There is not a list as we are still flying by the seat of our pants at Sea Splash. Each week various artists visit our music director Winston Harriott and we try to convince them to do a show for very cheap since we do not charge a cover. It is really hit or miss and I think we have hit pretty well so far.

Jim Hurt (AKA Boombastic)

User Info Menu

I'm in the West end. Where is Sea Splash located?

User Info Menu

SeaSplash is on the beach next to Treehouse

User Info Menu

If I can find it I will make it there

User Info Menu

Is there a show every Sunday?Happy hour also from from 5-7 every Sunday?

User Info Menu

yes and yes

there is also a happy hour from 12 to 2 PM for those who like to start early!!!

User Info Menu

Cool, I think I can stumble that far down the beach!
    Trip #59 most of February