Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Luciano at seastar april 21

User Info Menu

Luciano at seastar april 21

Entrance $23 all you can eat buffet $12 gates close after 200 persons. Tickets can be pre purchased at Seastar Inn or over the telephone with a visa or mastercard. Telephone 957-0553 for tickets and free shuttle.

User Info Menu

Yes SIR!!! Chris is the MANNNNN! Thanks Chris for putting this one together. You just made my month.

User Info Menu

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO - I'm not there until the 26th and my birthday is the 28th - was secretly praying for Luciano for that Saturday.
    Damn

User Info Menu

ya me too .... can we bring Luciano back or get Papcorn????

User Info Menu

This is exactly what I had been posting, dreaming for, hoping for, thank you soooooooooooooo much!
    We check in on April 21 and for the first time I can finally say a good concert is not happening JUST BEFORE we get there or just AFTER we leave...it's happening WHILE WE ARE THERE!

This is seriously going to be the best trip ever!

Also, I secretly think that Clarity and Hubby-man are some sort of Luciano lucky charm!!!!
    Woo hoo

Thanks Seastar
    (I just got home from a Toots and the Maytals concert in Tampa, and this is the cherry on top for sure)!

User Info Menu

It just keeps getting better and better!! Luciano is one of my favorites
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Yes Guirigay! And believe it or not, Luciano is the ONLY Reggae artist I have yet to see in concert, so this was the news I was so desperately hoping for!!!

It is going to be a GREAT night and an AWESOME trip!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnee2 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO - I'm not there until the 26th and my birthday is the 28th - was secretly praying for Luciano for that Saturday.
    Damn
    My birthday is the 28th too!!
    We are at seastar from April6th-13th, so we will miss this show also!! Blah!!
    http://www.caribbeanmag.com/cd/vc/]

User Info Menu

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Saw him last year when I was there. And for sure was the highlight of my trip And I had my pic taken with him Thank you Sea Star

User Info Menu

I'm arriving at Sea Star on the 21st also. I cannot believe my luck!
    http://daisypath.com]