Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vodka - What is your favorite?

User Info Menu

Gail,

I don't think that the flavored Vodkas would be a good investment, but that's me.

Taste wise......Stoli first, Grey Goose second. If you are looking for a bargain Vodka, Nikolai is a very good choice for the $$

For some reason, I find Grey Goose tastes better than Stoli in a traditional dry vermouth martini....
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Kettle One for special occassions. Stoli for every day use!!!

User Info Menu

Just make sure you have plenty of olives on hand for martinis
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by orchid View Post
    finally a question i have lots of expertise in!
    lmao!!!!

User Info Menu

Luvs: I know whose room I'm going to be in!!!! LOL
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

i did find a bargain vodka that doesn't give hangovers (at least not to those i know who have tried it) and is actually pretty decent; svedka. I use it all the time to make my jolly ranchers!
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

Delta, gotta agree on Svedka. I first bought it at the airport in Mobay many years ago before I had ever heard of it. Later, found it at home. For mixed drinks, it is really smooth. For martini's etc, prefer Grey Goose or Ciroc.

User Info Menu

Have you tried RAIN organic? Distelled SEVEN times..... So Smooth. Just my 2 cents worth.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Gail, would you also consider having Jamaican vodka in the bar? Hands down, the best on the island is Spasskaya (I may have spelled this incorrectly). And yes, it doesn't sound Jamaican nor does the label "look" Jamaican - but it is so smooth it is wicked and tastes great just with an ice cube or two. Wish everyone wanting vodkas "from home" would be at least be willing to give the island product a taste. Everyone I've turned on to Spasskaya always winds up bringing bottles home.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sherm View Post
    Try Tito's if you can find it. Hand distilled in Texas. Has beaten Goose in taste tests.
    Plus Tito is not made in freaking France .................... VERY important to me ! ! !