Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vodka - What is your favorite?

User Info Menu

If you do flavored vodka - stick to the simple like Apple and Mandarin. has anybody tried those Pinnacle flavors -- I did a tasting and most were way too sweet!!

Ciroc Flavors are really good - Peach and Coconut are delicious and I've heard berry is also good.

Peach Ciroc with a splash of ginger ale and cranberry juice for color - YUMMY!

User Info Menu

I don't think folks are adverse to trying Jamaican vodka. I for one didn't know there was such a thing. I have learned something today!
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Oil View Post
    Plus Tito is not made in freaking France .................... VERY important to me ! ! !
    And why is this so very important to you?
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

I must be the only person on the planet who has never tried flavored vodka. Flavored moonshine, yes. Flavored vodka, no! Although the apple vodka sounds delicious!

User Info Menu

Cold and Free!

User Info Menu

Tito's.

User Info Menu

That dirt cheap central American vodka that you can buy for 6 or 7 bucks at any store in Negril. Can't remember the name but mixed with juice or ting and it does the trick. You could sell it mixed by the pitcher and make a killing.

User Info Menu

I know its a Vodka thread, but do you sell Tanqueray/Gordons Gin? Sorry, but thats my fav liquor and I have trouble finding it in Negril and I dont drink enough to buy a whole bottle from duty free.
    Last edited by luvjabd; 03-13-2012 at 10:42 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RockRobster View Post
    And why is this so very important to you?
    BECAUSE :

Number 1 .............. Tito is made in USA ............. I always buy American products if they are close in price, quality, availability, etc..... to something made in a foreign country .......... (personal exception - I buy local products when in foreign ......... but does not apply to France as I would never go there)

Number 2 ........... The French are too theoretical....................... There’s an old joke about an international committee watching a new invention at work. While everyone else is impressed, the French commissioner worries, “It obviously works in practice, but will it work in theory?”

Number 3 ............ They are rude .............. The "Paris Syndrome" is a medically recognised type of depression which afflicts foreign visitors to Paris, caused by the sustained rudeness of French people to outsiders. I am not kidding ! !
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15391010.../#.T2AeucWXSVM
    Seems this illness has taken the place of gout -- a problem of the privileged which is hard to sympathize with.

Number 4 ............. Because they took the cow pie…................. and turned it into a hat ................. Well, that's what the beret is, isn't it?

Number 5 ............ Because they love Jerry Lewis ............ They even gave him the French Legion of Honor, one of the rarest honors in the entire world ..................... it is traditionally awarded only to victorious French generals ................. rare honor indeed ! ! !
    Last edited by Captain Oil; 03-13-2012 at 11:54 PM.

User Info Menu

Ketel One or Tito's