Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Vodka - What is your favorite?

User Info Menu

Stoli Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Without a doubt, Grey Goose. That said, for a more moderate price, I'd say Stoli or Absolute. All of these tests that claim they beat Grey Goose must be being tasted by people who want to taste/feel a bite. IMHO, excellent vodka should have no flavor or bite other than smooth heat running down my throat. Damn. Now I feel the need for a Grey Goose Martini, straight up, extra dry, 2 olives - shaken, please. On that lovely note, Cheers!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    This is an easy one!
    Hands down! No Question!

Three Olives Cake Vodka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yum!

Attachment 11471

*Mix it with some pineapple juice and a splash of grenadine and it tastes EXACTLY like a pineapple upside down cake!!!!!
    Wow, so it really does taste like cake?? I must try this! I love birthday cake, hehe!

User Info Menu

It tastes JUST like cake...it is AMAZING!!!!

User Info Menu

I used to drink only Stoli but since meeting a Russian from the Ukraine I only drink Russian Standard. He was right, it's BETTER!
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Well, gotta say that I am definitely a vodka fan...but have to admit, after many trips to JA, I have now become a rum fan too!! After reading about the cake flavored vodka, I decided I just had to try the one recipe mentioned..of cake vodka and pineapple juice. I do like fizz, so I added just a touch of 7up......OMG, this stuff rocks!!! Guess you could add club soda also...but I had the other. After a long hardworking weekend of yardwork, then baby sitting grandkids..........decided Nana needed to kick back tonight.

Thanks for the tip........this drink is sooooooooooooo good!!! Much respect for the tip!!!

User Info Menu

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are VERY welcome!
    I know! Cake Vodka = Soooooooooo good! (We even used it to make jello shots and omg were those good too)
    I have made many people in Florida addicted to it already.....I am surprised the stores still have any left!

And I WILL be bringing some in April...I am sure it won't last long but I will bring it! Ha!

Oh and P.S. Thanks for YOUR tip...I will have to try adding some 7up, never thought of that!

User Info Menu

James Bond drank Smirnoff's in his V. Martinis - I've thought about trying this, has Smirnoff dropped off in quality or is there just more competition.

Grey Goose is our default choice for vodka martinis.
    Black Lab is an excellent boutique vodka - made in the USA (xenophobe alert) but hard to find.
    Is Tito's nationally available?
    Dripping Springs?