Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would "you" do?

User Info Menu

Not really a bad idea Fred I like you way of thinking! Remember it was only a hypothetical question.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Stripe View Post
    Here is what I would do...Get a chair on the beach at say CoCo LaPalm,,,,get my beers,vegetable products,jerk from Best in the West........Hang ALL day,buy fresh juice from the guy on the beach for my rum.....Buy some beef&veggie pattie...Go in the water,walk up the beach and just soak in evry single minute....Sometimes we run too much when it's all right there.
    Money is not the key to happiness, Happiness is!
    Ben Franklin

User Info Menu

I was going to say the Bird santuary by Anchovie, but Fred Stripe changed my mind.
    I'd riff off his suggestion and spend the day swimming/skin-diving off the cliffs, onto Bentley's for supper.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rum-polephoreskin View Post
    onto Bentley's for supper.
    Rum, on the map interactive map in this thread http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...-Map-of-Negril
    If you mouse over the area there are 2 locations for Bentley's. They are almost next to each other. Do you know which one is the correct Bentley's. We also are planning a dinner there.
    Money is not the key to happiness, Happiness is!
    Ben Franklin

User Info Menu

Ella lane, also known as Pee Wee lane, runs off of West End road at Pee Wees and No Limit bar. There is a sign for Bentley's at the intersection. It is about 400 yards up the lane on the right. Pee Wees and No Limit make a great after dinner hangout. Enjoy. Best to call first if you want something besides crab cakes. I don't know WHY you'd want anything besides his crab cakes, but people do.
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?