Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Absolute Mess

User Info Menu

porty is a totally different feel from negril . . . small cluster of hotels . . . no herds of tourists . . . off the chain beauty all around . . . having a car is a help for the off the beaten path adventures . . . different type of traveller frequents portland . . . so, if you need the "tourist scene" don't go there . . .

User Info Menu

You will fall in love with PA. It's different from Negril in a very good way. So splitting your time will give you the best of both worlds. The 7mile beach, live shows and party scene combined with beauty all around and the laid back vibe of Port Antonio. You will not want to leave PA, so give it a try and see for yourself.

User Info Menu

I thank you all...................You guys are right!
    With every reach I do for the most part go to negril. I am looking for somethg different, and again I will be spending 6days in negril on this upcoming 12 day vacation, but doing porty first.So I am getting the best of both from what I've been reading.
    It's sometimes get so hard when you want to do it all and can't, but I really do want somethg different this reach.
    My agenda is 1 day in Mobay on arriavl after a 3hr flight I will not be in the mood for a 4hr drive so I will be in Mobay in early enough to enjoy my day there. The nesxt day early afternoon at check out I'm headed to Portland for 5nights and then headed straight to Negril for another 6days so I should have all covered this trip.
    You guys are great!
    Copper
    Looking frwd to seeing porty after reading,researching, and hearing so much about it. I will definetly share my experience and thank you for all you help again.
    copper
    Live,Stay true to yourself, and Never Compromise for anything

User Info Menu

You can ck the Port Antonio Board too for more info on where to go / things to do.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness