Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pushed the button - April 21-29

User Info Menu

Whatever happens with trip reports from this little escapade should be fun and interesting. I'd like to throw at a suggestion that at least one member of each group with a spot on the Magic Bus (ooh yeah, the Magic Bus!) consider doing a report of that day, a la Clarity-Hubby Man-Jamiroquai. I think THAT would be be EPIC!!

I'm working on finishing up Saturday but I have to tell you, it's a little difficult with the news of Alfred. THAT'S a paradox. WTF. I don't understand. I don't think I want to understand.
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

I love the Magic Bus Group Trip Report....that sounds like an awesome idea!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Guirigay View Post
    Whatever happens with trip reports from this little escapade should be fun and interesting. I'd like to throw at a suggestion that at least one member of each group with a spot on the Magic Bus (ooh yeah, the Magic Bus!) consider doing a report of that day, a la Clarity-Hubby Man-Jamiroquai. I think THAT would be be EPIC!!

I'm working on finishing up Saturday but I have to tell you, it's a little difficult with the news of Alfred. THAT'S a paradox. WTF. I don't understand. I don't think I want to understand.
    You're right in what you say, Alfred was picking us up from Mobay when we arrive.......
    9 versions of the Magic Bus trip, I think Rob will have to set a Blog Page just for these days out, Brasi's Belly Flop Day, Luciano, Chickens Magic Bus, One Love Bus, Boardie Party............anything missed?????
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Also a great idea! Spottycatz!

User Info Menu

Man, I wish I was going in April!!

User Info Menu

We do too, TFW! So???

Somebody needs to mention your name on the Roll Call!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Guirigay View Post
    I'd like to throw out a suggestion that at least one member of each group with a spot on the Magic Bus (ooh yeah, the Magic Bus!) consider doing a report of that day, a la Clarity-Hubby Man-Jamiroquai. I think THAT would be be EPIC!!
    I'm assuming at least 3 will give us their perspective ....

User Info Menu

Too bad there won't be a certain report from the smoking section Gerry, Trail of Ashes was on original. Look forward to making your acquaintance down there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spottycatz View Post
    You're right in what you say, Alfred was picking us up from Mobay when we arrive.......
    9 versions of the Magic Bus trip, I think Rob will have to set a Blog Page just for these days out, Brasi's Belly Flop Day, Luciano, Chickens Magic Bus, One Love Bus, Boardie Party............anything missed?????
    Booger's 4/20 Bash! Also, Brasi's family style meal at Bentley's. Two spots left and I just volunteered you.
    Last edited by booger; 03-15-2012 at 10:17 PM.

User Info Menu

Booger's 420 bash and Brasi's Bellyflop Challenge are conflicting at this point...Boog was first in on the date...sorry I goofed.

I am going to start another thread for the "BBC." Date change, etc...

LOL

rock on...