Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: What's a Negril junkie to do?

User Info Menu

What's a Negril junkie to do?

No Goa, no Aqua, where am I going to get my fix?

User Info Menu

Cool

Open that bottle of rum....put some chicken on the grill.......turn on some music...almost there......LOL

User Info Menu

What a bummer! And I think I may have found out why I was getting sound and no picture and was ready to find out..now I guess I just got to hold tight until Tuesday...

User Info Menu

suffer along with me Ras

User Info Menu

the webcast from Aqua was the best! It was really like being there, nursing a red stripe -watching the sun go down -

User Info Menu

I agree HoneyB. The cast from Aqua on Sunday evenings is my favorite cast of the week. So mellow, the perfect way to end the weekend.

User Info Menu

Hey Ras, Scott & Janet! Finally home and finally set up my new profile... no longer Tinglover... made the switch to Sam I Am!
    Great meeting you all!

User Info Menu

Hey Sam I Am....love the new name! It was great seeing you again!

User Info Menu

Just don't open the V/X unless you have a mixer

Quote Originally Posted by Scott and Janet View Post
    Open that bottle of rum....put some chicken on the grill.......turn on some music...almost there......LOL

User Info Menu

Thanks Lisa! It was another great trip.... thanks for the encouragement on the new name