Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9-mile tour from Negril: grueling or easy peasy?

User Info Menu

So if you were in Duncans Bay, or Treasure Beach which would be the shorter trip??
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Just to get an idea of where you will be going it is located in Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica, a few miles south of Brown's Town.

One Good Thing About Music, When It Hits You Feel No Pain!

User Info Menu

Ms Fussy.

I am sure someone on the board could recommend a good red plate driver who may do the trip for 250/300 US
    I would be very sneeky and tell him/ your boyfriend or in Jamaica Your King, that you were going either to Ocho Rios, Dunn's falls, Dolphin Cove, Mystic Mountain or James Bond beach. You would be heading in that direction and then you would turn up at Runaway Bay.
    I would even get the driver in on it and pretend he was taking you on a short visit to Brown's Town Market.
    I think you might get away with it untill Brown's Town

(That's only me though. Sneeky.)

One love
    B

User Info Menu

Thank-you Sheba, looks like Duncans Bay will be the closest.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

SO how many of you know about the 2,000 dollar a night rooms up there with the marble jacuzzi tubs and sterling silver dresser chests over looking the mountains and Nine Mile?