Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Specials!!!!! @ canoe

User Info Menu

Specials!!!!! @ canoe

All week the canoe will be offering these three meals on special!!!! Lionfish served with chips,coconut rum shrimp and the jerk chicken pasta!!! All these meals are really great and mouth watering....come and try also join us each and every for happy hour drinks specials where there is blue canoe,dirty banana,rock the boat and rum punnncccchhh................

User Info Menu

bump..................

User Info Menu

Can't wait to try the Lionfish ! ! But it will be next week ............. still have it on special then ?

User Info Menu

I was there last Saturday. 2 of the coldest Red Stripes Ive ever had!

User Info Menu

The lionfish is outstanding. Ted and I had it last week and it was scrumptious. Nice big helping of it and the fries.
    If your dream doesn't include the "impossible", it's too small - Joel Osteen

Administrator

User Info Menu

I want to eat soooo much lionfish that the lionfish start looking for me! (grin)
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I can't wait to go to Canoe. I may have to order one of everything? LOL

User Info Menu

LOL Rob!

User Info Menu

Just wondering if I can place an order for a Lobster Special on March 29th. ....lol
    The season will be ending and I want a feed before it closes.
    Just saying !

User Info Menu

I am enjoying my 1st anniversary status as Public Enemy #1 to the Lionfish. Hope they don't broker a deal with the sharks for a contract hit on me. Can I trade Lionfish for Red Stripe on my next trip? Dan