Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: The work so far and the road ahead

User Info Menu

The work so far and the road ahead

Here are some pictures I took yesterday of my place.

The bush has been cleared and the driveway up the hill cleaned up by machine. A car or truck can now get up the parking area. It's still a short climb to the house but quite manageable. The most wonderful thing was the Miss G was able to get to the house spot. You notice she's wearing a ACL brace and it took a year to get the pathway to the house suitable.

Next step is to buy a 600 gal water tank and put a "zinc" shed roof over what used to be the kitchen. That will collect water for the tank (if it rains) to make concrete and give shade for the workmen and a place to set up a cook pot. Oh...and the view at sunset ain't too bad either!

Hopefully that will be done when I return in June.

Here's the link:

http://photobucket.com/zion3_12
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Nice pictures so far will be nice to see more as time goes on

User Info Menu

Cool CaptD. Keep up the good work!

User Info Menu

Looks peaceful
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Nice!! Going up in da bush is always a step closer to Jah IMHO. I think that is one of the special things about Jamaica that drew me closer. Like going back up inna da hills in WV as a child when staying with my grandfather for a week every summer. Granted, the views are not as awesome....but still heartwarming in the mountains. Thanks for updating us....can't wait to see it!!