Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Looking for our driver Robert

User Info Menu

Red face Looking for our driver Robert

On our last trip to JA we met a driver named Robert on the strip in MoBay and after spending 2 days with him (including a full day in Negril) we felt like he was family. He gave me a card and I cannot find it ANYWHERE! I am kicking myself believe me. I know it is a shot in the dark but I was wondering if anyone has used Robert from Juta in MoBay? We would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see our friend again and have him pick us up from the airport and transfer us to Negril. I am not really sure how we would even determine it was the same Robert but I am willing to try. Any help would be appreciated. TIA
    “Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.” Bob Marley

http://www.iberostar.info/]

User Info Menu

CALL THE JUTA desk in MoBay @ 876 952-0309. If Sukoo (pronounced as Sue-Ko with a long O) is in duty, she will help you out if she can. She is a sweetheart and will work with you to help identify who it is. Maybe if you can remember some key details about him or anything he said to you, she will be able to help. In any case, if that is not possible, she will make sure you get another wonderful driver.

Good Luck!

User Info Menu

Roberts Last Name?

Hi Jn... Was his last name McBean? Did he look and laugh like Eddie Murphy? Did he talk of having two daughters? If so this may be my buddy Robert too. Let me know and I can dig up his number.
    -Chillin

User Info Menu

Hi Jun, I am operating under the assumption we are talking of the same Robert... A few more clues wife Karen, lives in Hopewell...
    Here are some #'s to try.... 876-781-5554 cell. Wife, Karen 876-828-9205

Good luck!

User Info Menu

Yes Yes YES! Thank you sooo very much! That was a perfect description of him. This was a shot in the dark but I had to try. The internet is an amazing thing isn't it?

Thank you as well for your help SweetSue. I really appreciate it. I have been silently watching this forum for a long time. Everyone seems so nice and I just knew if anyone could help, they would.

Thank you both!

User Info Menu

AWESOME! This was the ideal intention of Rob the wonderful genius of this site! Sharing and
    connecting is awesome! I am so glad it was the same guy and am sure he will be tickled to hear from you. Tell him that Rick Jackson from Minnesotasays hi and I hope to make it soon or sooner.

User Info Menu

I will be sure to tell him. We will not be returning until August but I am still here checking out the site every single day as if I were leaving tomorrow. It is true "Once you go, you know."