Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow, $116 per night for a single at Grand Pineapple -- that's a SICK deal

User Info Menu

Wow, $116 per night for a single at Grand Pineapple -- that's a SICK deal

If I was not so loyal to Seastar Inn, I would totally pull the trigger on this deal. Rarely rarely rarely do you see Grand Pineapple for less than $150 per night.

User Info Menu

If your so loyal why are you looking for deals?

User Info Menu

Where did you find it, and what time period? Just one of those last minute deals?

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Last year I wanted to stay on the cliffs & CoCo on the beach....However,after doing my research I find Breezes Grand has this tiny window in Dec from say Dec7-21st.....I got a room for two at $225per night...A/I...Too good to pass up....The rates jumped to $500 a night after the sale period and that place is not nearly worth that much.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    If your so loyal why are you looking for deals?
    This is a public forum. I'm performing a service ....

User Info Menu

So if I pay $1000 for 8 nights at Grand Pineapple, and my friend pays the other half, that's about $125 a night for me, which is still pretty decent right? Especially for ocean view, which is what she said she bought..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    This is a public forum. I'm performing a service ....
    lol, exactly Gerry!

User Info Menu

if you're splitting a room, it would certainly be LESS money .... this deal is for each of you to have your own room (beachside, btw).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    Where did you find it, and what time period? Just one of those last minute deals?
    It was not a last-minute. It's for the last week in April ..... I found it on travbuddy.com, which combines like a milliion web sites in one and gives all the top prices -- sometimes you can find a deal that's so SICK that it must be a mistake, but they always honor it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by negrilaholic View Post
    So if I pay $1000 for 8 nights at Grand Pineapple, and my friend pays the other half, that's about $125 a night for me, which is still pretty decent right? Especially for ocean view, which is what she said she bought..
    I just plugged in the info again for TWO peeps sharing a room for six nights, and it's 94 per person per night on a site called EASYTOBOOKTRAVEL.

Here is the deal:

http://www.easytobook.com/hoteldetai...ooms=1&prs_arr[]=2&currency=USD&lang=en&hotel_id=166009&show_all_r ates=1&affId=280822147&utm_source=hotelscombined&u tm_content=etb3&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign= en&utm_term=negril&label=63912992