Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What to do on our first day in negril??

User Info Menu

Rasta Stan is easily distinguishable by the rasta beads in his beard ....

User Info Menu

SimonB, this will be our first trip also and for the first full day we are just going to chill at our hotel, walk the beach in that area and maybe catch a song or 2 at Sea Splash which is close and seems to have live music every Sunday.
    Money is not the key to happiness, Happiness is!
    Ben Franklin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    Rasta Stan is easily distinguishable by the rasta beads in his beard ....
    I be looking for dat beard den!!
    http://www.caribbeanmag.com/cd/vc/]

User Info Menu

Go to Try and Save ( I mean Hi/Lo) and stock up on supplies for the rest of the week. Get it over with before you get settled in....

User Info Menu

My first day goes a bit like this:

Check into hotel
    Check out the room for any foreseen problems
    Head into town to exchange money, add minutes to phone, pick up a few items from the grocery store
    Back at hotel and unpack, get ready for dinner someplace and head out to a club.
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Hi Simon, you should be able to catch the shuttle to the beach, they usually head down for a 4pm pick-up. If you are hungry get them to drop you at Best of the West, sit at bar for a bite and a drink. Walk across the street and cut through CoCo la Palm, and dip your toes in the water. If you turn right take a stroll down the beach and stop for a drink and sunset, happy hour at Seasplash is nice, many great places to relax and take in the sites. After sunset you can get your ride back to Seastar to drop you at the store at the end of seastar lane, they stock any supplies you need, no need to bother with the Hi-Lo, don't forget bottles of water. Drop me a pm, or a call if need anything. Cheers!
    Last edited by canuk cpl; 03-22-2012 at 12:09 PM.

User Info Menu

Enjoy Happy Hour at SeaStar then walk down the lane to watch sunset

User Info Menu

I will be at the bar with stan when you arrive.If you just have to venture out Hands down go meet kirby and patty at canoe!...... bless.

User Info Menu

All well made plans seem to get tossed right over mi shoulder as soon as me toes feel the sand.Check in,chill out,walk to da beach flip a coin.Left or right.All good all cool.Be careful of da rum punch at alfreds...they creep up you. nuuum nuuum

User Info Menu

Go to your room , strip off your clothes, put on your beach gear , run to the beach and hop on a jet ski. Prices are good and even if you can't drive one you can ride w/ the locals. They can fit 2 passengers and 1 driver. It's a blast and perfect way go get started. Enjoy your trip!