Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No one has friends

User Info Menu

No one has friends

I have noticed by looking at others profiles that most of us on here have no friends why is that? lol just funny seems everyone talks on here anyways.Just curious.

User Info Menu

There.. Just added you as a friend.. haha
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I just added you as a friend also!

User Info Menu

aww thanks guys I feel special now

User Info Menu

Oh no.. Considering we're your first friends.. um er.. There goes the neighbourhood.. hahahahaha..
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Just added you to friend also! Still a little new to this board, I was here in 2009 but couldn't remember my login so I just created another ID... before that I was way back on the old Beingees board. It's too hard for me to come on the boards when I'm not planning a trip cause it makes me too sad to not be going "home" to Negril, reading all the messages, I will try to be better this time & just come on more regular... I do love message boards, for someone like me who prefers to hang out at home versus going out, the boards are a great way to keep in touch with people & not hide in my hole watching old Hong Kong movies all night LOL!

User Info Menu

I guess I am not sure of what the "friends" function does here. I guess I am ingrained to the set up of the old board--chiming in on conversations that interest me or that I have input on and not so much friending--unlike facebook where you have to be friends with folks to see their stuff etc. But I still feel like the boardies are friends.

User Info Menu

I'll be your friend lol
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

A www thanks Tizzy

User Info Menu

I want friends too!
    Happy holiday family time!