Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Awesome show at Sea Splash today!!! New time: 2:00 PM..... Benjy Myaz and Friends!!!

User Info Menu

Awesome show at Sea Splash today!!! New time: 2:00 PM..... Benjy Myaz and Friends!!!

Hey all!! Benjy Myaz and Friends are here in town for today's show..... the bar is fully stocked.... the restaurant is cooking..... The day is beautiful and the beach is calm and gorgeous.... all that is missing is you!!! Stop by and see us today for some incredible deals.... we now have beer pong available and my business partner Ted and I will take on all challengers!!! All you need to do is buy four beers to fill your cups and IT IS ON!!!!!! The music will be fantastic.... I GUARANTEE IT!!! If you don't think this is the best show you have ever seen in Negril, I will give you your entrance fee back!!! (Hint: There is no entrance fee, so I should be safe!) Check out Benjy's body of work at http://www.youtube.com/user/benjymyaz . He really is an amazing performer and he grew up right here in Hanover... if you have never seen him live it is not to be missed.... and if you have seen him live before you know not to miss it! Come on in and say hi to Jim and Ted and let's party today!!! See y'all soon!!!

Jim Hurt (AKA Boombastic)

User Info Menu

Maybe? 2 hour drive morning after St Patricks day,hmmm.
    Trip #59 most of February