Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Drinking Canadians and getting a sunburn!

User Info Menu

Drinking Canadians and getting a sunburn!

Wow! What amazing weather up here. Powerwashed the the deck in shorts and no shirt today. Got a pre holiday sunburn. Very rare for March. Saved some money on pretanning. Going to have a few more pints and watch the sunset over the lake. Loving global warming!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by treefrog View Post
    Wow! What amazing weather up here. Powerwashed the the deck in shorts and no shirt today. Got a pre holiday sunburn. Very rare for March. Saved some money on pretanning. Going to have a few more pints and watch the sunset over the lake. Loving global warming!
    As do us North Dakotans!!! LOVE global warming!

User Info Menu

Shoot, I have had a few sunburns already this year! 90 degrees F here this week

User Info Menu

80 degrees here for the last 5 days. Love hanging on our deck listening to music or reading and having a few drinks! Got my tan going on, too

User Info Menu

Ya mon sitting on the deck in shorts in march, its like part of Jamacia followed us home for the last cpl of weeks . Cheers!!!

User Info Menu

80 degrees in peterborough ontario, got back from negril from 17 days , gotta nice base for a suntan, soon come

User Info Menu

It's been mid-70s up here in North Bay. A week ago there was a couple of feet of snow in my yard...weird weather. I'm not complaining...we had a very easy winter too...not too cold and not a lot of snow.

User Info Menu

Gotta love that global warming eh?
    Used my snowblower here in Niagara Falls Ontario exactly once this past winter and that was only for about 2 inches of snow.