Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Easter in Negril

User Info Menu

Easter in Negril

Going to be in Negril Easter Weekend. Any suggestions for food, fun etc?

User Info Menu

thats gonna be party weekend up and down the beach!! Have fun for me I will be in Ochi!!

User Info Menu

Bun & cheese...

User Info Menu

i just realized that i'm also there over the easter weekend . . .

User Info Menu

Our first trip to Negril was over Easter. It was a wonderful time to be on the 7 Mile Beach. The beach was filled with Jamaican families, wonderful little children, teenaged boys playing soccer. Those are my favorite pictures taken, of course it was all so new to us then, I didn't realize how wonderful it was to be there and that on other trips I wouldn't get to see that family perspective. Enjoy, I am envious!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Well, I must say that the video wasn't exactly like I remembered it from 2007, maybe I was in a quieter section of the beach!!!! I think the people I was thinking of were probably a little more local!

User Info Menu

Indeed I am very excited to be there over Easter Weekend, I have heard that's when all the local families come out to the beach, so should be a whole lot of fun! Maybe the little kiddos will let an 'ol granny from foreign kick a soccer ball with them once or twice