Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Rayon

User Info Menu

Rayon

Staying at Rayon over the Easter Weekend, how is the food? Anyone have any comments about Rayon?

User Info Menu

I stayed there in December last year. I love Rayon. The rooms are nice, clean and comfortable. The food is good also. Ms Pansy and her staff will make you feel at home. I am positive you will enjoy your stay. I consider Rayon my new home in Negril!!

User Info Menu

I've stayed there before and will again my next trip. I've never had the food so I can't attest to it.
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

I LOVE Rayon. Pansy and staff will go out of their way to ensure your every wish is met. The place feels like HOME! I love the food especially the banana pancakes. You will be pleased with your decision to stay there.

User Info Menu

The Rayon is my home away from home. First Class service, the rooms are comfy and roomy. I have had the breakfast and the Fish and both are very good...also they do a mixed vegetable dish...cabbage, carrots and something else and it is VERY VERY good!!!
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

The Rayon is great. Look over the menu and let them know in the morning in case they need to shop for ingredients. Delicious!

User Info Menu

I looooove banana pancakes! Definitely will get tried!
    Happy holiday family time!