Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The joint! sirriusly.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blueallah View Post
    The more you listen to the joint the more you pick up on glaring omissions in artsts they just done play at all. Agree that itunes, along with sky.fm, are much more varied and IMO better.
    Cosign

User Info Menu

I bring my XM set up to listen to the Joint when I'm there for my 5 week stay in the Westend & get a great signal...wouldn't leave home without it!! Been bringing it for years now.

User Info Menu

Back 3 weeks almost...miss Negril!!

User Info Menu

I finally broke down & bought a new car, got a good deal on a nice little Kia Rio, & it came w/ 3 mths Sirrius. Didn't take me but a couple days to find the Joint & pretty much all I listened to! I let the subscription run out, now they're offering me all kinds of deals to come back, free months, 5.99 a month, etc. "Sirriously" considering it for that station alone. Normally I listen to KLBJ "talk" Radio & not a whole lot else...

User Info Menu

The best music service out there right now, IMHO, is Spotify.

$9.99 a month and you can stream any music ever recorded, or download anything ever recorded, to your heart's content...vs. the same price for one album from iTunes.

I like reggae, but I am not a huge fan, so you're on your own as to specific artists/genres but I haven't ever serached for anything and not found it.

User Info Menu

Yep, listening to The Joint for years. DirecTV also has a Reggae music channel.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    The best music service out there right now, IMHO, is Spotify.

$9.99 a month and you can stream any music ever recorded, or download anything ever recorded, to your heart's content...vs. the same price for one album from iTunes.

I like reggae, but I am not a huge fan, so you're on your own as to specific artists/genres but I haven't ever serached for anything and not found it.
    I have to agree with Brasi;
    Spotify is amazing!!

Every song you could ever want and awesome playlists.
    100% Better than Pandora or Slacker.

I think you can still sign up for free (I signed up for free 4 months ago, not sure if anything has changed since then)
    You just need to pay $9.99 if you want the App on your iphone/Droid or streaming without any commercials
    Definitely worth checking out.
    I'm obsessed with spotify right now.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Yes, it is free except for the mobile "premium" service...great for gym...trips to Jamaica etc!

I am a Spotify freak too Clarity. It's amazing.

I almost spit up my soup on the "honeybadger don't care" comment. OMG that is hilarious.

User Info Menu

I also listen to KJAH internet radio, they have really good selection of old and new artist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sherm View Post
    Yep, listening to The Joint for years. DirecTV also has a Reggae music channel.
    Same with Dish Network.
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick