Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Check your air jamaica tickets if ur flying out from phlly or to philly easter week!

User Info Menu

Angry Check your air jamaica tickets if ur flying out from phlly or to philly easter week!

Air jamaica is doing some shady stuff changing peoples tickets who are scheduled to fly to and from jamaica from philly without informing people of the changes during the easter holiday.. They cancelled my flight on the 9th and rebooked me for the 12th. The good thing about is my vacation is extended for an extra 3 days. The bad thing about is my budget is way screwed up.

User Info Menu

Alot of airlines are changing there schedules. American changed there times on almost all of their flights to Jamaica and other places outside of the U.S.
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

They was like did you recieve the email... uh no lady!! They changed my girlfriends from the 5-9 to 3 - 11. She never recieved an email either stating the changes!! All I can say is I will will pinching pennies this trip!!

User Info Menu

United changed my return adding 3 hours to my layover. How nice of them as I picked that particular return due to the short layover time.

User Info Menu

IF - IF they still have the flights that you originally booked, call them and say you don't want the change, you want the original flight you booked.

I had that experience recently, Airtran moved me to an earlier flight - and the one I booked was still on the schedule. I called and said I don't want the change, and they put me back on my preferred flight. It doesn't hurt to ask... nicely of course

User Info Menu

Just got a call yesterday that my flight next week was cancelled, have to stay an extra night.....I hear you about budget, although its only one day, still means mo money!!!

User Info Menu

I didnt get a call or an email.. All I was doing was messing with my itinerary and saw the change. my dates where for the 5th-9th.. they had changed it to the 8th. So, I called, the lady said I dont know why they changed it to the 8th cause the flight is booked so I have to change yours to the 12th.. I said thats 3 more days.. she is like thats all i have. Now I am in ja for extra 3 days yes I am happy but broke, but thanks to AI I can eat and drink!! Well, here is another one story my girl friend was traveling the same dates as me but booked through hot wire. So i told her to check hers well they changed hers around all completely they changed her from the the 5th-9th to 3rd-12th without telling her or hotwire. Hot wire had no clue that air jamaica did this..

User Info Menu

You all had me paranoid so I just checked both legs of my flight! So far so good!
    Happy holiday family time!