Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xtabi or Rockhouse?

User Info Menu

Xtabi or Rockhouse?

Finally narrowed it down to these? Which one would you suggest?

User Info Menu

Kimmy - I haven't been to either, but I recently had my eye on Rockhouse for our 10 year anniversary.
    Unfortunately it was all booked for the days we wanted.

I received a lot of great information from everyone about that hotel in this thread here:

http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...ight=Rockhouse

Hope that helps you make your decision
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

This one is easy for me kimmy, Xtabi. Xtabi, Xtabi, Xtabi!!
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

ha ha Clarity!!

User Info Menu

lol Giurigay!

Also you might want to look at Catcha Falling Star or Tensing Pen for your honeymoon. Both are very romantic resorts.

What are you looking to spend per night?
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Yes....Clarity is right, that changes my answer

If you want a recommendation for where I would pick...Catcha Falling Star, definitely.
    Tensing Pen would be my runner up!

User Info Menu

Haven't stayed at Rock House, though I have been on the property many times. Stayed in cottage #4 at Xtabi twice.

I like Xtabi and especially #4. However, I prefer the area around Rock House. Think the water is prettier and the area nicer. Just my opinion.

User Info Menu

Kimmy - For me this is easy, but I've been thinking and you and I have had a little back and forth on this. It seems that for you it's been evaluating Rockhouse against a number of properties. If it's in your budget it seems that it's really in your heart already. I don't think you'll be disappointed, it is gorgeous.

User Info Menu

Oooooooh...Get that Premium Villa!!! That thing looks BAD! I wanna see someone's pictures of it so if you stay there please post some
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

I would go with the Rockhouse, we have stayed there I think 4 times, got kicked up a night in the premium villa one night for free, I wish I took more pics, I cant imagine why I didnt, but it was awesome.Name:  100_0950.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  101.3 KBName:  100_0950.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  101.3 KB
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]