Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Will arrive in May - Treasure Beach suggestions?

User Info Menu

Will arrive in May - Treasure Beach suggestions?

Just decided to go to Negril in May. 12th trip! Does anybody have any hotel suggestions for Treasure Beach area? We've never been and are thinking of ststaying there for a few nights. Thanks in advance for any advice.

User Info Menu

Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

JAKES!!!
    One of my favorite places in all of Jamaica!!!
    http://www.jakeshotel.com/cms/index.php?page=home-map

User Info Menu

Mar Blue...I think a search will reveal some video or pics by ohliz.

User Info Menu

My favourite place in Treasure Beach is Button Bay Beach Resort. Small, friendly staff, wonderful pool, private beach, kayaks available and the nicest owner you will ever meet! When you call or write them tell the owner Gladys that I sent you and you will get the best deal in town!!!

Jim Hurt

User Info Menu

WWW.TREASUREBEACH.NET Go here for LOTs of GREAT info
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Thanks All. Coco first. TB second. Should be a great trip. Name:  248623_10150202374061911_512036910_7687575_7111710_n.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  76.8 KB

User Info Menu

Lots of really cool places to stay there. Try to narrow down by budget, need for AC/fan/pool/beachfront, near "town" or remote, # of people in your party.

In addition to checking out accommodations at treasurebeach.net I would take a look at http://treasuretoursjamaica.com/accommodations_menu.cfm - they list some that tb.net does not. Also great folks to deal with on booking.