Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: In the night sky

User Info Menu

In the night sky

If you are in Negril April 27 (I know alot of you are!)look up in the night sky to see over 100 sky lanterns
    You will know that the Farmers daughter is married!

User Info Menu

I'll be there!!!! Yayyyy! Sounds like its going to be a magical night..
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Ill be at Ivan's for dinner with my wife so it should add to a already great night thanks!

User Info Menu

Oh that is so awesome! I was hoping to bring some to Negril as well and set them off from Catcha Falling Star on the cliffs. Maybe we will set ours off too, so your daughter can be covered from beach to cliffs.....about what time do you expect to release them?

User Info Menu

hope the wind is seaward...lol

User Info Menu

My guess it will be 9-9:30

User Info Menu

Oh, that will be so cool. Congrats to your daughter. I hope she has a beautiful and amazing wedding!

User Info Menu

Wow, That sounds really magical. I will definitely have my eye on the sky on the 27th!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Thats the day of the boardie party...So I am sure I will be lying on my back somewhere at 9 or 9:30 looking upward trying to focus!

User Info Menu

I would have just gotten back home and will miss it.. someone post a picture) Pleeeezzzzzzzzzzzz