Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Pictures of the Villa at White Sands

User Info Menu

Pictures of the Villa at White Sands

Can anyone please post pictures of the 4 bedroom villa at White Sands? Also, if you have stayed there, I would appreciate any remarks regarding it.

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Great place , there virtual tour on there web sight shows it all

User Info Menu

Have you stayed there and could you provide your impressions?

Thanks!

User Info Menu

I stayed it the villas about 6 years ago and loved it!!!
    It was perfect for us.
    I would stay there again in a second.
    If I remember correctly the price included a nice lady who came every morning and cooked us breakfast.
    It was so nice to have our own private pool right in the back yard.
    I will try to dig up some old photos and post them in a little bit for you.

User Info Menu

I just looked through the photos that I have from that trip, it was 2003.
    My pictures are Ok but don't really show the house too much, you can find a really good representation here

http://www.vrbo.com/277140

if you have any other questions I would be more than happy to help...

User Info Menu

Iriesistah:

Thanks for that link, but I already had looked at those pictures. I was (am) hoping for some more eye candy as well as narrative description of folks' experiences, both in the villa, as well as at the White Sands property more gwenerally.

I have already booked the villa, so nothing posted will affect my choice. But, as noted, I would love to hear from folks that have stayed there and also see their pictures if they have any.

I am a very long time traveller to Negril (first visit in 1986), but this is my first time renting the White Sands villa. From all of the reviews I have read about White Sands, it sounds great and consistent with my preferences (we stayed for many years at the T-Water another famously--but now defunct--Jamaican owned and operated establishment, which is precisely what I love).

Bottom line, I just want to get pumped up via others' experiences at White Sands.

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Most of our group stayed in the Villa in November, and loved it. It's gorgeous, with a great living room and porch areas. It was perfect for a big group. The bedrooms all seemed nice, bathrooms in each bedroom. No photos that would really do any justice, but definitely happy with the villa. We're disappointed that we waited to long, and now its booked up for the next trip.

As far as White Sands in general, we love it. Great people all around, and a perfect location on the beach. Simple, but everything you possibly nead in Negril.

User Info Menu

Our friends stayed their in January and absolutely loved it!