Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Lets All Compare Tickers!!!!! WOO HOO

User Info Menu

How was it Rumrunner? Will you grace us with a TR??
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Since this was our 13th trip to Negril there really is not anything exciting to report. We rented a car from Vernon's for 10 days and explored the countryside around Negril and because hubby likes the freedom of going where he wants, when he wants.
    We took long walks on the beach and swam and enjoyed the cliffs like we always do. Mostly we just enjoyed the company of the other guests at Seastar, some of whom we met last year at the same time.
    We've been to Dunn's River falls, YS falls (twice) Appleton factory, Black River, Port Antonio, two trips through the Blue Mountains on to Kingston, so there was not much new to explore. We just kicked back and chilled most of the time. I'm sure other boardies will be more than happy to share their stories.
    We did have a great time!
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

After a nightmare "un" move since my movers didn't show up, paying to get my stuff out of storage then put it back in to storage, getting my moving truck towed out of the parking lot and driving 15 hours to Florida with 2 kids...if my trip wasn't this close I would probably be having a nervous breakdown right about now
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

I will play just cause I wanna see it!
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

I hate seeing triple digits but it is what it is.