Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know about the VIP area at Sangster ?

User Info Menu

Looking forward to this! Had no idea it existed.

User Info Menu

Thank you all for the info and photos, your the best.

User Info Menu

When there last month, the lineup was 3/4 of the length of the lobby, between checking our bags & the entrance to security. Would we still have to wait in that line, or could we walk past it to the purchase kiosk?

User Info Menu

On the VIP Attractions website, it says one of the perks is "fast track access through the airport" For those of you who have used it, what did that entail, exactly?
    [/url]

User Info Menu

They have a kiosk to the left of the security entrance as you are walking towards it. You can walk right up to it bypassing the lines that start outside of the door. They then have a separate security line that they will take you to so that you don't have to go into the "coral" inside. The cost last week was $35.00 and the lounge closed at 10.00 on Saturday night.

User Info Menu

Wow, that would be fantastic to bypass that line and corral before security - we must have been in line for at least 1/2 hr before even getting to the corral. Would be wonderful! I like to do a bit of last minute shopping at the airport, can you come and go from Club Mobay?

User Info Menu

Yes you can. It is in between Bobsled Cafe, The smoking lounge/bar (forgot the name) and Margaritaville. Right next to that Red Stripe shop.
    “Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.” Bob Marley

http://www.iberostar.info/]

User Info Menu

back in the day, that is what we did, check in EARLY, get boarding pass, hit Air J lounge, leave carry on's there, head up to High Lites Bar above the airport have a few drinks, inhale a couple of times, then head back for first boarding call....GREAT way to leave, relaxed............sleep all the way home......
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Thanks to you AWESOME folks on the board, I am treating myself to the Club MoBay. TOTALLY worth it! Got here & paid at the airport for the Club ticket, got put right at the front of the line & for security and all that, came on thru the airport to the Club MoBay & first thing I did was take a nice HOT shower! Oh boy can you imagine spending some of the waiting time at the airport having a nice shower?

Then I strolled on into the lounge area, having a sandwich, muffin and coffee. This is da life, for real! Looks like they call out over the intercom for flight departures.

This is a different area than was posted by others, looks like they have some private rooms for larger parties. Since it's just me by myself, I'm glad to be in the lounge with other folks... listen to the Germans & see how much German I still remember, LOL!

I'd highly recommend the Club MoBay to anyone. Just to not have to stand in line for a hour is worth it by itself, but the food, drinks, showers.... very cool!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBird View Post
    Thanks to you AWESOME folks on the board, I am treating myself to the Club MoBay. TOTALLY worth it! Got here & paid at the airport for the Club ticket, got put right at the front of the line & for security and all that, came on thru the airport to the Club MoBay & first thing I did was take a nice HOT shower! Oh boy can you imagine spending some of the waiting time at the airport having a nice shower?

Then I strolled on into the lounge area, having a sandwich, muffin and coffee. This is da life, for real! Looks like they call out over the intercom for flight departures.

This is a different area than was posted by others, looks like they have some private rooms for larger parties. Since it's just me by myself, I'm glad to be in the lounge with other folks... listen to the Germans & see how much German I still remember, LOL!

I'd highly recommend the Club MoBay to anyone. Just to not have to stand in line for a hour is worth it by itself, but the food, drinks, showers.... very cool!
    Thanks for the info! I'm going to take advantage of it fo sho!
    [/url]