Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: THE CHEAPEST Red Stripe (at a bar) on the beach ! !

User Info Menu

THE CHEAPEST Red Stripe (at a bar) on the beach ! !

The Near Beer Bar has $140 Red Stripes ............ I believe it was the old Cigar King ........... next to where Herbie had a place .......... good vibes ......... good music ............ good bartenders

User Info Menu

What is nearby Captain? This one ups Sunnyside's $150J beers. Sitting on the beach in the Caribbean I'm good with most prices, however $140 is making a statement and with good vibes and music I'm there. That's half the price of Sandy Haven as well.

User Info Menu

Cigar King was next to Roots Bamboo, what's he mean by Near where Herbie had a place, isn't Herbie still there?

User Info Menu

Herbie is NOT there any more ............ others operating at that site .............. not the same at all ........... spoke with his son Shabba (sp?) who was at Near Beer Bar and he called Herbie for us ............. Herbie drove down and we had a great talk with him for quite awhile ............. not sure on what took place to have Herbie leave but it could not have been good.

User Info Menu

Now this is news, sent PM to Smith to see what he knows???

User Info Menu

Would be interesting to hear what took place but I understand how he may not want people to know