Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Opinions please,,,What makes a great vacation for you in negril?.

User Info Menu

I too enjoy walking out on the beach with drink in hand when I first get there...I can feel the stress leave my body. And just the sounds and smells and the great food. Most of all I always seem to make a new friend or two every reach.

User Info Menu

Hey Yetta, I love the West End Road too. Nothing like taking a stroll on your first day as soon as you drop your crap in your room. My last reach I stumbled down to Sexy Rexy's and was in the vibe in no time.

User Info Menu

Wow! Reading these posts really makes me excited about my trip in 17 days! Even though I'm no where near ready (haven't bought sunscreen, bugspray, etc) I hope the next 17 days fly by!! I've only been once before but what made it a great vacation was meeting a lot of interesting people and experiencing a different culture.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reply Booger!! Sexy Rexy can get your groove going in no time flat!! LOL To me, West End Road is my comfort zone. So many old friends and many new ones, that will always get my groove on........The best ever!!!

vw40...enjoy your trip!! It doesn't get any better than Negril!!

User Info Menu

Well for me ! It's when the plane land's, the Fragrance in the air. ( Jamaica) Iam back, loving every minute..Beach/ Sun/Sand & the People... REEEEELAX !!!

User Info Menu

Just the vibe I 'spose. It's in the air that floats the smells and scents of Negril, the air that carries the distant throb of the bass line in a hushed Marley track, the air that allows the sun to shine on wintered bodies and warms the so soft sand that we sink our toes into.
    Jeeeez, I can't wait, that even made me tearful just thinking about it!!!!
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

da people!
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

It is that I don't have to do anything. The minute I step off the plane everything I have to do is left back home and for the time I am there I am free.

User Info Menu

For me, I don't even have to "do" anything. I just have to "be". Does that make sense? As soon as we walk off that plane, everything changes. That's what I love about going to Jamaica. I'm not stressed about anything like I am on other vacations.

User Info Menu

tfw73....that makes perfect sense to me as that is exactly how I feel!