Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: One night in negril...

User Info Menu

One night in negril...

Already booked for four nights at tensing pen...catcha was full...then check airfare...cheaper to go a day early..much much cheaper....big problem yeah an extra day in nergril...so where do I spend the one extra night...thinking blue cave castle...can you get one night there?

User Info Menu

I'm pretty sure if they have a room available...you can book it! I overstand what you are saying...we have seen as much as 300 US difference pp in just changing one day. Good luck and enjoy big time!!

User Info Menu

Blue Cave Castle is beautiful! I don't know their policy with one night stays
    Seastar Inn is another option! They definitely allow one night bookings. we stayed there one night in November, We're going again for little longer next trip. We loved it there!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

If they have availability I'm sure the Castle will let you stay for one night. Been staying there for years and they are very accommodating. The only problem is you will wish you could stay longer.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

I don't see one night as a problem.

I hear you on the airfare...there was a $600 price difference in a two day span for ours!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ras Walleye View Post
    If they have availability I'm sure the Castle will let you stay for one night. Been staying there for years and they are very accommodating. The only problem is you will wish you could stay longer.
    Ras kinda what I'm hoping for..not leaving..my wife has been reluctant to book the castle preferring catcha and tensing pen...one night in castle could convince her otherwise

User Info Menu

I love Blue Cave, coffee in the morning waiting for you a few steps from your door. Have a great dinner at Teddy's, it's a must.

User Info Menu

Looks like the castle is going to happen...got an email saying that they only book 3 night stays but to call as the date gets closer we will be good to go....smart policy...hope this works out