Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 16 days! Suggestions please!

User Info Menu

16 days! Suggestions please!

Only 16 days to our short 4 night stay in Negril! I can't hardly focus on anything else but this upcoming trip. I've read every post on at least the first 8-10 pages of this board and my head is spinning with all the information on here. I've really enjoyed reading the trip reports! I was wondering if some of you could tell me what places are good to visit at night on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays. We check in on Saturday and leave on Wednesday. Some places that I remember from reading the board are Canoe, 3 Dives, Mi Yard and someone named Sexy Rexy. : ) Is any one place more happening on a certain night of the week? Plus I keep reading about these webcasts. Where and when are they? I could go back and re-read all the posts but was hoping to get some of the information all together in one thread. Thank you!!
    Last edited by vw40; 03-29-2012 at 10:27 PM.

User Info Menu

Seastar Inn is the place to be on Saturday nights for the live reggae, all you can eat buffet, and webcast. Go to www.realnegril.com for a schedule of the webcasts.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Thank you!! We will probably go to Seastar Saturday night. We are staying there we when go back in June.

User Info Menu

Sexy Rexy is good to chill with during the day. Do not expect a typical bar. He does have cold beer however and his stories are comedy. Google him to get an idea. If you have Rick's on the agenda, you can hit Rexy's near by. Or pair it up with LTU. That's what I would do. Or Sir D's across the street on the water. So many options, so many beers to drink.

User Info Menu

Tuesday, Friday and Sunday nights the party is at Alfred's Ocean Palace

User Info Menu

thanks! I will def be there one of those nights! 15 days!!