Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: First Full day in Negril

User Info Menu

First Full day in Negril

Well we checked in late at Coco La Palm Wed. night and everything went smoothly thanks to Negril One Stop who booked our entire trip. Real pros who know Negril.
    We just chilled on the beach after I made a quick trip to town for some supplies and to cash some TC at the Cambio. Weather is super and the water is fine.
    We went to the Canoe for the end of the broadcast and to have dinner. I had the lobster and it was Great, never had a bad meal here.I had far too many Gin and Tings for me but it was such a good vibe I just went with the flow
    Rob and Lisa are looking good and it was nice to sit and chat with them and enjoy the comings and goings of The Canoe. Several Negril long time peeps came by and it was the perfect night to chill.

If you haven't booked yet Push the Button and get down here , if your coming soon , we'll be waiting for you.

Off to breakfast on the patio here at Coco , have a great day, we will.

User Info Menu

Enjoy!
    Tom Hudson
    Self-Employed CPA
    Founder, Domaine Hudson wine bar & eatery, Wilmington, DE

User Info Menu

Yeh man!! Soon come.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Glad you're off to a great start!!
    Have an amazing time in Jamaica!
    We'll be seeing you soon!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

(((Rasta Stan & Betty Boop)))...it was great to spend some time with you last night & all the wonderful boardies at Canoe!!
    Looking forward to seeing you both again at Seastar on Saturday!!

User Info Menu

Oh I can't wait to get there. I will now live it through you for the next few weeks. Not sure if we will get to meet you or not. We arrive on Apr 20 and I think you may be gone from CCLP.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Can't beat that place for the money.......(Van is the man).

User Info Menu

Thank you Rasta for keeping us posted. Keep the trip reports coming if you can for us that are left behind until next month. Soon come........
    Live,Stay true to yourself, and Never Compromise for anything