Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excited beyond words...

User Info Menu

I hear you! Stephen and Damian are wonderful! InnaDiRed is one of my faves but of course his new album is wicked! I love just about everything on it!

Yes, Libra and Sagi are basically the same room, but Sagi is right on the water you will love it, the sound of the waves on the cliffs at night is magical, and the porch and outdoor shower are a bonus.

I LOVE Catcha!!!

User Info Menu

I feel the same way about Mind Control, too. Can listen to it cover to cover and love every minute. Definately loving the new album though. Its in my CD player in my car right now as a matter of fact. Whenever Working Ways plays I am transported back to Jamaica. Not sure why but that song really takes me there.

Definately, can't wait to try Sagi and just to be back on the rock.

Sorry to Hijack your thread Garysteph. All you have to do is say the word Catcha and everyone comes running!! Hopefully it adds to your level of confidence about your choice of resorts. You made THE RIGHT choice!

Catcha '11

User Info Menu

Congrats Garysteph on booking Catcha and your upcoming first trip!! Have a wonderful time! You're going to love it! Catcha is the most beautiful resort I've ever been to in my life

InnaDiRed - Also a big fan of Stephen Marley, that's the first thing I thought too when I saw your name too.

And if a egg, natty inna di red...
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Yep I agree...InnaDiRed! MindControl is hot too!
    Pale Moonlight and Now I know are my faves from the new one for sure, can't get enough! Pa pa pale, pa pa pale!!

Sorry for the hijack for sure, but you are right, I have never heard anyone say anything bad about Catcha....how could you! Disney has nothing on this place....it truly is the Greatest Place On Earth!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    Man, you picked a great place. What room did you line up?

We originally had Libra, but had to change our vacation week and now we are in Venus. I am excited. We were just looking at place after place... wasn't thinking about trip advisor at the time... came across Catcha and my husband said "That's it! That's where I want to stay!" So we were done! Haven't looked anywhere else! I can't wait! This forum doesn't help my anticipation either! There are some great people on here!

User Info Menu

Shame about Libra. I'll be there in 3 weeks in Libra and cannot wait. It's my favorite room there, however you really cannot go wrong with any room. Venus is really nice as well. Your hubby has good taste!

User Info Menu

Garysteph - You will love Catcha no matter what room you are in. The people are wonderful and the grounds are more beautiful than you could imagine. When you walk through the gardens to your room you will think "this is really nice"... then BOOM you turn a corner and the whole world opens up to the beautiful ocean and cliffs. It will take your breath away. I just remember thinking this is what I have been working for all of my life. For this view. Truly a "we have arrived in paradise" moment.

Clarity - Picked the name from the song and its meaning to me. I instantly fell in love with the song from the onset. It just speaks to me and calms me on stressful days where I feel like I'm being pulled in 10 different directions and work and real life are overwhelming. "So I took a walk inside talked to I, I Self. Free I from this frame of mind, oh Jah give I strength." However, when I'm in Jamaica (where I feel I belong) I want to be nowhere but in the middle of everything.

Marley - Both exceptional tunes as well. I think my favorite song on the CD would have to be Tight Ship. Love Stephen's soulful (Bob like voice) but am partial to Damian's flow. The punch that he gives the song really makes it for me. "What you reap is what you sow don't be surprised when we a harvest."

Funny I liked reggae before I went to Ja. Now I don't just like it... it is a different appreciation. Coworkers can't get it... Once ya go you know I guess...

/rants.
    Last edited by InnaDiRed; 03-30-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Catcha '11

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    i have no idea how to add a ticker to my stuff.... But i just wanted everyone to know that exactly 90 days from today i will be on an airplane at this very moment heading to jamaica for my first time! And i can't wait, and i just wanted to shout about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We're going to be there at the same time, we arrive July 1st. Your going to love Negril, it's just a special place, magical really! We're are you staying at? And how long?

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12