Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Funjet experience

User Info Menu

Funjet experience

Just curious of what experiences anyone has had with going thru Funjet. We booked thru them and are leaving for Jamica on the 21st of April. Our final destination will be the Grand Pineapple on 7 mile. Mostly wondering about any troubles that might have been met at the airport and how easy it may have been getting transportation. Your responses are greatly appreciated.

User Info Menu

when you arrive, you will have many many choices of transportation to Negril, both Private Taxis or Bus's...take Private...lol
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

We took a lot of funjets from Milwaukee because we bought extra seats on their charters. Never had a problem. Rambo is right, should be absolutely no problem getting a ride to Negril. If you go over by the Sandals area when you get there you can ask for Juta Negril you can also book them on the internet and pay when you get there. They ar $18 per person.

User Info Menu

If you booked a package, hotel and air, with Funjet, your r/t transport to/from your hotel is included. Funjet will email you specific instructions on how to meet your bus. And, the driver and the rep will have your names on a master list.

If you are going to fly SunCountry Air with Funjet, I would recommend upgrading to first class for only $100/pp/rt.
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon