Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where in negril was weathermon..................???

User Info Menu

This morning's "Where was Weathermon" is a likkle tougher (I think). This restaurant is on the beach side of the road. Mi Lady and I were taking a likkle road walk on the day after Christmas morning - no traffic. It was nice!

Name:  Fanso's (Small).JPG
Views: 429
Size:  53.5 KB

User Info Menu

Carls Ital

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Van View Post
    Carls Ital
    Hi, Van. I don't know Carl's Ital. What is it near?? This restaurant in the picture used to be the "Cheap Bite", too many years ago and now is called something else; but I don't think it is Carl's.

User Info Menu

Ahhhhh... I really miss that old bar at Rondel. Here are some pics for those who want to go down memory lane...

Name:  Rondel.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  88.9 KB

Name:  Irie on the beach.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  90.1 KB

I might have a photo on my home computer of what the bar looked like half fallen down and washed away from right after the hurricane. Although I could have deleted it because it made me too sad.

User Info Menu

Thanks, Bren, perfect. I could not find a picture of this bar although I spent many an uncomfortable afternoon on those bar stools. You gotta do what you gotta do....

User Info Menu

it takes a "certain" ass to get comfortable on those bar stools.........my first statement after a few days in Jamaica the first time..."where the hell are the comfortable chairs, or sun loungers (only wood)....."
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Rambo, I know exactly what you mean about all the hard chairs. After our first week, the hard, uncomfortable airline seat I had whined about on the flight down felt down right cushie going home!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cherrynorth49 View Post
    rambo, i know exactly what you mean about all the hard chairs. After our first week, the hard, uncomfortable airline seat i had whined about on the flight down felt down right cushie going home!
    lol too funny!!~~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Yea I always thought how ironic it was that the best bar (at least to me) had the worst stools! Those things were BAD! But they did have a couple nice chairs (albeit wood) on the back side of the bar that weren't so bad. A folded up towel would provide a little bit of cushion at least. And the stools at the new bar aren't much better. Any lady with child-bearing hips ain't gonna fit in those things. But still love hanging there with Delroy!!!!

User Info Menu

Oh I miss the old bar at Rondel. The bar at Rondel will never be the same either!