Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Live from the Sea Star

User Info Menu

Live from the Sea Star

Well the Sea Star is looking so nice after all the work they done on the place.

We are beach people but with the vibe of this place we had to include it into our travel plans again this year.
    The staff is what makes this place so special in my opinion, Barb , Samantha , Robert, Carol, Rene' ,Alvin just to name a few of themChris and Francine have put together a Great Place with a team of staff that enjoy thier job and come to work witha smile and a good sense of how important the guests are.
    They're is never a time when something was a bother for them to get for you.K as a team, the people happy is there goal and it works for them too.
    The food is wonderful , never had a bad meal here as we work our way through the menu ...lol

So book , pack and Go and consider the Sea Star if your looking for a great place to chill.
    There is a free daily beach shuttle too so you get the best of both worlds.
    Come on down.

User Info Menu

It is a great hotel. How is your room??? Is the pool warm?

User Info Menu

Stan you have me super excited for my stay in a few days. Thanks for the updates.

User Info Menu

Pool is warm Jerry.
    You'll love it it here Booger.
    Francine just hugged my wife , what a way to wake up. That should tell ya the kind of folks they have here.
    Come on down.

User Info Menu

See ya in 18 days!