Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our Video footage of Seastar Inn

User Info Menu

Our Video footage of Seastar Inn

I know some people are going to be staying at Seastar inn soon for the very first time (Marley, booger...etc) the bellyflop contest will be held there later this month, Rasta Stan just posted a thread about how much fun he had there and Jesswade is currently thinking of staying at Seastar too. So I figured it would be a good time to post some video.

When we first visited Seastar, it was at night for the Saturday night concert and we loved it. The next time we went to Jamaica, we decided to stay there for a night to check out the vibe. It was awesome. A lot of people haven't seen it during the day. It's really beautiful!

So here is a short clip of video footage that we took during our stay at Seastar in November. This was the day of the Grand Opening after all of the renovations and the night of the Luciano concert. You'll see some staff painting the pillars and some building supplies still lingering around. They were working until the very last minute to make everything absolutely perfect!

The footage includes the pool and the stage during the day, also a brief tour of the main area. (You can see chris too!) In The final few seconds there is footage from our balcony view in room 3, we zoom in on room 5 across the way and that's Jamar swinging on his Balcony hammock.

We're looking forward to going back to Seastar later this month. soon come!!

Enjoy.

Last edited by Clarity; 04-02-2012 at 09:10 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Hey!!! What is Jamar doing on my hammock?!?!?

LOL

Can't wait!
    Soon come

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing!

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

I am so excited! I have never been to Seastar Inn and I am "dragging" my friend down from the hills to go see Luciano on April 21st. He's funny about prepared food, (he cooks, he's Jamaican, he's set in his ways) so I haven't decided yet if we are going to get the buffet. How is the food? Jamaican or Americanized? Just watching your video makes me sorry I didn't arrange for us to stay there too. Can't wait.

User Info Menu

I would say it leaned on the side of being Americanized but it was still very good and well worth the $18. I think your Jamaican friend will be pleasantly pleased.

User Info Menu

4 days until room 16 soon come!!!!!!!!!
    thanks for sharing, makes us even more excited to see SS during the daytime.

Simon and cindy.
    http://www.caribbeanmag.com/cd/vc/]

User Info Menu

Marley – I know, can’t wait! That’ll be you swinging on that hammock soon…. And booger will be waving at you from Room 3. I’m still not sure where my room is located exactly, but it’s on an upper floor… so hopefully you’ll see me waving too. Haha

KevinPA – your welcome - Simon & Cindy – 4 days to go! That’s awesome! Have fun in Negril!!

Sweetsue – Jamerican is right, it’s mostly Americanized but I thought it was a good mix of American and Jamaican fare at the buffet. Markus was in love with everything they offered (particularly the mashed potatoes – He’s German) He went back for seconds and literally licked his plate clean. Definitely worth it!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Yes, that will most certainly be me on that hammock......I MUST get in my hammock time! Ha
    19 days to go....Booger, I will be waving

Oh and I agree....the food is good! We had our rehearsal dinner there during the Saturday show and buffett and all of our guests agreed.....had some very happy bellies!

User Info Menu

Room 3 is the room where Luciano stayed last April when we met!!! I was in room 5 across from him and he waved to me in the morning !!

User Info Menu

Dangit Booger!!!! First you stole the room from Clarity.....now you steal it from Luciano.....you better be REALLY cool or have bribes, otherwise what I wave may not be my hand!!

LOL....only joking with you...it will be fun, maybe Luciano will be staying next door to me and Clarity and Markus will be close too!
    Who cares really, we will all be there and it will be AWESOME!
    Soon come!