Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 14-20 Sleeps? - 14-20 Tings On Your Plate! What Ya Gonna On Your April reach?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    It is Booger's Bash. To be held in the West End on..4.20!

I don't know the deets...LOL...but just as well 'cause I will forget them anyway!
    I'm putting a party together like Brasi stated, and it will take place on the West End. I'll finalize the details in person on 4/19 and post them here. Starting time will be 4pm, that I do know for sure.

User Info Menu

Lol

User Info Menu

I forgot to put the Fun Holiday shower show on my list. LOL. (tx to Joe T for the inspiration)

I saw THIS yesterday in downtown Albany, NY folks. Wow. Just. WOW.

Name:  555350_3674077697116_1430152284_3337445_1786448875_n.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  63.3 KB

giggle.

User Info Menu

No words.
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

I am sure we will be creating lots of "situations"on that bus lol

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    As Chicken always says:

"No problems, mon......only situations!"

You all are going to LOVE Chicken.....and he is going to LOVE all of you....it will be a perfect match! Hahahaha, I can't wait!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    I forgot to put the Fun Holiday shower show on my list. LOL. (tx to Joe T for the inspiration)

I saw THIS yesterday in downtown Albany, NY folks. Wow. Just. WOW.

Name:  555350_3674077697116_1430152284_3337445_1786448875_n.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  63.3 KB

giggle.
    Awesome!!! Hey that's my neighbor!! No credits required dude, it's all in the name of fun.. hahhahaha (share the royalties though..) hahahahhaha
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Sleeps 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18- going with the flow! That means PARTY, Drink, Party, Eat, Party some more!!!!!
    I'm not on the chicken bus and want to go so please keep me posted if someone cancels marley! I wish they added another bus because it's so many of us who wants to go.
    Live,Stay true to yourself, and Never Compromise for anything

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ekfa51 View Post
    just checking.......................
    20 days.......... to

drink rum punch
    swim in the carribbean on my floatie
    rum cream in my coffee
    callaloo..and more callaoo
    cheeseburger at the palms
    fish and chips at idle awhile
    orange juice from shramrock's
    listening to tree frogs
    eating a patty from norman or patty man
    boardie bash...woo-hoo!

User Info Menu

This thread had me cracking up first thing this morning..lol.. thanks for starting my day off so amazingly! I've found it very hard to get on here the last little while but am taking a few minutes to share my 15 Days until Negril..... and 15 hopes, dreams, or wishes for my trip....

1.I am going to just 'BE'... you all know what I mean, that state of happiness that kicks in and you feel like your world is 'right'. You are in your element and you feel like the true you is emerging and being honoured. No work, no kids, no demands, no phone, no nothing.. you can just 'be' ... in the moment.
    2. Eager participant and willing subject to do a lot of field research for work while I'm in Negril.
    3. I am going to soak in the rays while keeping cool while using my latest purchase Name:  floating-Lounger.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  47.6 KB... my awesome floatie (check out the place for a drink)... hopefully the bartender will deliver to the ocean.... if not do I have any volunteers that would be willing to 'deliver'
    4. attend as many boardie parties as possible, boogers party, the chicken/ys/pelican bus, annual boardie party, bbc, one love bus crawl... etc
    5. Promote shower shows.... and cave calender pics...
    6. Watch the oh so talented Brasi sing...
    7. Dance on the beach
    8. cut Rob and Lisa's hair
    9. To finally meet some of the awesome boardies that I've never met but seem like we've been friends forever.. and to catch up with the boardies I've met before and have missed dearly.
    10 give out lots of hugs...
    11 Have my breath taken away by Jamaica's beauty.... and especially be spell bound and in awe of sunsets and sunrises
    12 Go skinny dipping
    13 See Luciano and other reggae singers....
    14 watch my travel companion/friend/co-worker bloom while she is there... her smile just keeps growing and growing every day we are there
    15 Kiss someone

See ya'll soon .. xo
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

I'm in the Single digits today... But Brasi has taken my mind off of that. ? (picture above) Brasi, is that the girl you ask to marry you yesterday? Has she given you an answer, yet? If so,has the doctor given her permission to travel?Don't get me wrong she looks great in a bikini but If I remember right, you said you only talk to her once, on FB???