Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 14-20 Sleeps? - 14-20 Tings On Your Plate! What Ya Gonna On Your April reach?

User Info Menu

14-20 Sleeps? - 14-20 Tings On Your Plate! What Ya Gonna On Your April reach?

Got 14-20 sleeps left? What ya gonna do on your reach this APRIL? Quick! List one for each sleep!

1. I will keep track of every Red Stripe I drink. This will allow me to develop Daily Average Red Stripe Consumption (DARSC) data. This is important information and I suggest you all start your own tracking as well.
    2. I shall jump off a cliff from (or taller than) at least or less than 12 feet.
    3. I shall eat several pepperoni pizzas. Gotta fatten back up. LOL
    4. The Flop on 4/23.
    5. Magic Bus Pelican
    6. Belmont
    7. Crazy videos of beach and girls and stuff
    8. Bentley's
    9. pool
    10. beach
    11. pool
    12. beach
    13. Bash
    14. beach

Soon come!
    Last edited by brasi; 04-03-2012 at 07:29 AM.

User Info Menu

At first I was saddened that Booger's bash was not #1, however I soon learned that it found it's place. Sandie and I are signed up to track our DARSC, just understand that it will be really high, so no hating.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    I shall jump off a cliff from (or taller than) at least or less than 12 feet.
    This would be very impressive .... Xtabi????

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    At first I was saddened that Booger's bash was not #1, however I soon learned that it found it's place. Sandie and I are signed up to track our DARSC, just understand that it will be really high, so no hating.
    I know booger...Where in that list was busting out the speedo and running the beach every morning with me at 7am??? Hmmmm? where was that ALEX!!...again ear twist and Arm punch! hahahahha

User Info Menu

Ahhh Brasi, I was gonna post my list but then again I notice we've only got 13 days left!!!!!!
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Sather View Post
    I know booger...Where in that list was busting out the speedo and running the beach every morning with me at 7am??? Hmmmm? where was that ALEX!!...again ear twist and Arm punch! hahahahha
    Xtabi cave shoot????
    [http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

Damn. I am my getting my azz kicked in this thread.

@ Booger
    You know I wouldn't miss your deal, it's part of the reason I booked! Remembering being there is another story.

@ Patty
    Is the beach OPEN at 7 am? If so, I will see you there on my way home from the parties. Do I bring my own cigarettes and rum? LOL

@ Gerry
    The fine print states the obvious. But I will indeed jump.

@ LLAP
    Oops. I forgot the Xtabi shoot but that is in there too...along with Team Diva

@ Spotty
    Leave it to the Scot to be a wiseacre. LOL

Tough crowd. And no one posted their own list. Great work.

User Info Menu

OK, with a bit of thought.

1. Post one photo a day on FB that sums up the day. Kinda like a visual trip report.
    2. Go to Sexy Rexy's.
    3. Walk as far past the lighthouse as possible.
    4. Sit on the edge of the cliff at Citronella in the dark and pretend we are the only people left in the world.
    5. Party like it's 1999 at Seastar Luciano gig.
    6. Go to Red Ground.
    7. Party like it's still 1999 on the Chicken Bus.
    8. Party like, well you get the drift, on the Love Bus bar crawl.
    9. Beach walk looooooads.
    10. Do the Seasplash webcast.
    11. Canoe Boardie Party.

That leaves two spare days for things yet to be rubber stamped!! There's just so much to do and so little time ffs!
    Plus swim and eat as many subs as humanly possible and allow beach gravity to leave a permanent body shape in the sand and drink and sing and dance lots.
    And allow a little time for sleep, but not much!

Is that OK Brasi?
    Last edited by spottycatz; 04-03-2012 at 08:07 AM.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

18 sleeps:

1. I am going to drink as many fruity tasty fun drinks as possible ( I won't keep track though because that is too much work)
    2. I am going to FINALLY see a good concert in Negril WHILE I am there! Luciano....thanks SeaStar!
    3. I am going to eat as much Xtabi French Toast as I can!
    4. I am going to learn how to match my drink with my outfits and even my shoes and nail polish, I will learn from the Queen!
    5. CHICKEN BUS!
    6. I am going to lose 5 pounds just from laughing all week (I expect a lot of this will happen at the BBC) and that will be the ONLY sort of weightloss regimen I will be following on this trip LOL
    7. Judging the BBC!!!!
    8. Group cliff jump from Catcha
    9. Group photo shoot at Xtabi
    10. I am going to have a blast meeting the most boardies I have ever met in one place (this has to be a record)
    11. I am going to FINALLY have some of Bentley's world famous crab cakes! Yum!
    12. Probably the greatest pub crawl of all time with super crazy fun boardies!
    13. 3 dives....yum
    14. webcast at Canoe, steel drums, rum punch, enough said
    15. Boardie Bash!!!!!!!!!!!
    16. World's Best Rum Cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    17. Smiling A LOT!
    18. Seeing all of our friends and meeting new ones. Finally meeting Clarity/Markus, Booger/Sandie, Brasi, Patty, Sweetness, Beachgirl, Guirgay/Sweetiepie, Spottycatz, Indybob, Rasta Stan, and the list goes on....oh gosh, this is going to be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon come!

User Info Menu

PS I just noticed that Spottycatz has added a countdown with the party bus!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha
    I LOVE it!