Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Bar Chairs

User Info Menu

BBB is on my next Negril To Do list. Y'all are very convincing.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

The rope-swing chairs at Kuyaba...sooooo comfy.
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

I rarely sit at a bar, mostly stand, I hate those big clunky stools at Ivan,s there is no room to stand, and getting in and out is a project,trying to squeeze out between them. Almost the only place i sit at a bar is Sunbeach I like those bench things, in the back as you get a full view of thye beach traffic and can swing a leg over for a quick getaway!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

The Treehouse has nice new big comfy padded chairs
    that which does not kill you makes you stronger

User Info Menu

good to know Chigirl (shout out !).....gonna have to give em a try this reach
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

LOL...Charlie "Give me a cigarette" "Do you need a ride"...I Love Charlie..I like to sneek up on him when he is sleeping at the bar!!..Didn't see him last Feb.

User Info Menu

Bar B Barn!

User Info Menu

That comfy sofa at Canoe - OH YEAAAAA!!!!! Love chillin on that sofa too! And those swing chairs are Kuyaba are awesome too.

I also prefer bars that actually have an overhang so you can put your legs/knees underneath the counter. Very few places in JA have this. Usually your knees are slammed against the wall and you really can't lean on the bar (elbows up). And forget eating at a bar like that. Ya have to pick up your plate to hold it close to you otherwise you end up dropping food in your lap. As a solo traveler, I prefer dining at a bars rather than a table. It's more sociable. So I end up eating more at bars that make it more convenient for a person to do so at one you can actually sit normally at.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    shooter love the view/beach at Treehouse and have spent lots of time in them but I think they are a bit uncomfortable unless they have changed the pads recently! Love that part of the beach though - and love hanging out there.
    Great news !! Chairs have been changed - everyone loves them wide and comfy

User Info Menu

Great news for sure Gail. That is awesome. I love spending the day at Treehouse and having lunch (always delicious) - that is one of the best parts of the beach. Staff is always very courteous and attentive also. Soon come!
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness