Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone stayed at Villa Sur Mer?

User Info Menu

Daisy, my favorite meal at LTU is chicken lola and pumpkin soup. YUM!

User Info Menu

LTU - entree comes with the most yummy pumpkin soup! We always order Chicken Lola (tenderized chicken breast stuffed w/calaloo then breaded w/panko and baked) and for Markus - tell him to try the schnitzel - yep I said schnitzel - we tried it and it was really good. Very nice service and lovely tables at the edge of the patio overlooking a cove of breathtaking West End sea shore! After Ivan's its my fav romantical spot for dinner......
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

LOL MaryAnn we posted @ the same time.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Thanks Sweetness & Maryann!

The first thing I'll order at LTU Pub is the Chicken Lola and the pumpkin soup! Can't wait!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    LOL MaryAnn we posted @ the same time.
    Great minds think alike. (:

User Info Menu

little known secret about LTU- they will also make a Holstein Schnitzel if you ask sweetly...
    "I beseech thee, my lord , let this venture be mine..."

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

there is a pathway that is under the main road which lets out to the sea, there is an area where you can hang- just mind the bats, but they are harmless and cool to watch at dusk or dawn.
    "I beseech thee, my lord , let this venture be mine..."

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    there is a pathway that is under the main road which lets out to the sea, there is an area where you can hang- just mind the bats, but they are harmless and cool to watch at dusk or dawn.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    LTU - entree comes with the most yummy pumpkin soup! We always order Chicken Lola (tenderized chicken breast stuffed w/calaloo then breaded w/panko and baked) and for Markus - tell him to try the schnitzel - yep I said schnitzel - we tried it and it was really good. Very nice service and lovely tables at the edge of the patio overlooking a cove of breathtaking West End sea shore! After Ivan's its my fav romantical spot for dinner......
    Oh SNAP! Pumpkin soup is one of my most favorite things in JA! LTU is on the list!!

User Info Menu

oh no Monk, did you have to mention bats to the bat-trauma victim? Clarity you might have to do some bat immersion to get the "bats are bad" association removed from your psyche. Pumpkin soup is awesome at LTU--my favorite! I have also gone there just for a cocktail and shared french fries with a friend--kicking back and enjoying the view.

Name:  IMG_0262.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  95.4 KBName:  IMG_0263.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  93.0 KB