Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help!

User Info Menu

Help!

I have my april trip all planned out, and im ready to go, but then my mom throws this at me:

"If you don't go this month, i will pay for everything when you go for ATI"

Her reason for this, is that since the tree fell on our house back in march, we have been living at my grandmothers house while they rebuild, and they always have a hissy fit when i go to jamaica, because they don't understand why i go so much.

Now i have to make a tough decision..

oh this is our house after the tree fell..
    Name:  IMG_3660.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  31.9 KB

User Info Menu

i dont see a problem here.on the one side you pay.on the otherside,its free.not too much of a decision here

User Info Menu

I think I would delay and go for ATI....an all expense paid trip is the best way to travel. I know it won't be the same but go someplace else in April.

User Info Menu

Oh No!

User Info Menu

It seems like it would be an easy decision.. But when I think of all the plans I have for April (belly flop,boardie bash, the project etc) I remember all of the fun I'll be missing out on,and the chance to meet some great boardies

User Info Menu

I say go in April and pass on the free trip. You'll appreciate it more since you paid for it.

User Info Menu

maybe your mom will end up paying for you to go ATI in the end anyhow? I know how painful it is to change plans when your trip is so close and certainly see the dilemma. If you can afford to cover both trips yourself, go for it!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BreanaAshlee View Post
    It seems like it would be an easy decision.. But when I think of all the plans I have for April (belly flop,boardie bash, the project etc) I remember all of the fun I'll be missing out on,and the chance to meet some great boardies
    I'm sure it isn't an easy decision but several of those plans can take place in August also. If you do decide to go with your April plans, can you go without telling your grandparents where you are going as that might reduce some of their "stress"

User Info Menu

"If you don't go this month, i will pay for everything when you go for ATI"

I'd take the free trip...

User Info Menu

Sorry for your dilema - sounds like a personal decision.
    You know your family situation better than we do. Do what you feel is right in your heart is all I can offer.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness