Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO EXCUSES: Here are a BUNCH of affordable hotel deals for a week in late April!

User Info Menu

NO EXCUSES: Here are a BUNCH of affordable hotel deals for a week in late April!

Summerset Village
    #2 of 53 hotels in Negril
    With its central location, Sumerset Village Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Neg...
    $35
    select
    details » $42 with taxes & fees on Booking.com

Foote Prints on the Sands Hotel
    #3 of 53 hotels in Negril
    The hotel is located on the beach, and guests will be able to spend time relaxing in the sun and playing in the ocean. When gues...
    $43
    select
    details » $51 with taxes & fees on Booking.com

Negril Beach Club Condos
    #4 of 53 hotels in Negril
    lynn1975 says: "I stayed in one of the condo's I rented directly from Jean Naygair. G23 was a studio with kitchenette overlooking the gardens. I..."
    2 reviews
    $47
    select
    details » $56 with taxes & fees on EasyToBook.com

Bungalo Hotel
    #5 of 53 hotels in Negril
    Discover all that Negril has to offer with Bungalo Sun Garden Resort as a base. The Bungalo Sun Garden Resort boasts a convenien...
    $49
    select
    details » $61 with taxes & fees on Booking.com

White Sands Negril
    #6 of 53 hotels in Negril
    EscapistLinda says: "I was given a 10 US dollar discount per night for my 4 nights there due to having to change rooms after the 1st night . I ha..."
    1 review
    $52
    select
    details » $61 with taxes & fees on EasyClickTravel.com

Travellers Beach Resort
    #7 of 53 hotels in Negril
    Chokk says: "The Travellers Beach Resort in Negril is a place that attracts young travellers except out of season. The hotel is situated on t..."
    1 review
    $53
    select
    details » $53 with taxes & fees on HolidayHotels.com

Secrets Cabins Beach Negril
    #8 of 53 hotels in Negril
    Secrets Cabins, the low-priced alternative in Negril, is located right on the beachfront in the best section of Negril. Each of ...
    $55
    select
    details » $55 with taxes & fees on LateRooms.com

Sunset on the Cliffs Resort
    #9 of 53 hotels in Negril
    Those who stay at this Negril hotel will be only a few steps from the beach. They can relax on the sandy beach and watch the sun...
    $55
    select
    details » $65 with taxes & fees on Booking.com

Sun Garden Resort Negril
    #10 of 53 hotels in Negril
    In the heart of the famous Seven Mile Beach, the cozy Sun Garden Resort is across the street from the sparkling beach and within...
    $57
    select
    details » $57 with taxes & fees on HotelClub.com

Negril Palm Beach Club Hotel
    #11 of 53 hotels in Negril
    The property is surrounded by coconut trees and colourful flowers. There are a total of 12 rooms in addition to a terrace, a lob...
    $57
    select
    details » $57 with taxes & fees on Hotelopia.com

Xtabi Resort Negril
    #12 of 53 hotels in Negril
    julesxiii says: "I really enjoyed Xtabi. The food at the restaurant was good and the staff was immensely accomodating. The caves beneath the res..."
    2 reviews
    $58
    select
    details » $70 with taxes & fees on EasyToBook.com

Fun Holiday Beach Resort
    #13 of 53 hotels in Negril
    Fun Holiday Beach Hotel is located on the world famous Negril Beach overlooking the Caribbean Sea and its breathless sunsets. S...
    $58
    select
    details » $58 with taxes & fees on Olotels.com

Mariners Negril Beach Club
    #14 of 53 hotels in Negril
    The Mariners Beach Club Hotel is located in Negril making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Mariners Beach...
    $58
    select
    details » $58 with taxes & fees on Olotels.com

Shields Negril Villas
    #15 of 53 hotels in Negril
    The hotel is located on Seven Mile Beach. Guests staying at the Shields Villas Hotel Negril can walk to the beach and spend the ...
    $59
    select
    details » $59 with taxes & fees on HolidayHotels.com

Samsara Resort Negril
    #16 of 53 hotels in Negril
    rtcfrtc says: "My first trip to Jamaica will definately not be my last Thanks to the beautiful staff at Samsara, especially Melvin Aleeki, we..."
    2 reviews
    $59
    select
    details » $70 with taxes & fees on EasyToBook.com

Rooms on the Beach Hotel Negril
    #17 of 53 hotels in Negril
    Guests will be able to relax on the sand and watch the sunset when they stay at the Rooms on the Beach Negril. Visitors will fin...
    $67
    select
    details » $67 with taxes & fees on HotelClub.com

Legends Beach Resort Negril
    #18 of 53 hotels in Negril
    This Negril accommodation is found on Seven Mile Beach, and guests are only a few feet from the water and sand. They will be abl...
    $68
    select
    details » $80 with taxes & fees on EasyToBook.com

The Oasis Resort
    #19 of 53 hotels in Negril
    This hotel in Negril is located on the western portion of Jamaica. Those who stay at the Oasis Resort will be able to spend time...
    $70
    select
    details » $70 with taxes & fees on Hotelopia.com

Point Village Resort Negril
    #20 of 53 hotels in Negril
    keatsdad says: "First, here's my perspective...I had never done an all inclusive before because I'd rather not be cooped up on one property for ..."
    $70

User Info Menu

Those are some great deals. If only our airfare was not $1400 we could make some last minute plans.

August can't get here soon enough.
    “Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.” Bob Marley

http://www.iberostar.info/]

User Info Menu

If only work wasn't in the way lol! I'm getting closer and closer, however! 83 days to go!

User Info Menu

Man some of those prices are really great, and hope they are there for August..I decided to spend three weeks there instead of only 16days..after last year's trip of 26 days, just can't see anything less! So this year's will be 21 days, and I am so happy!

User Info Menu

Every place is a deal now until nov, (except during ATI) Stupid work and kids!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Hedonism is having a good sale right now was well.

User Info Menu

Just saw this too (I know it is not a top rated place, but it is a deal nonetheless)

http://www.groupon.com/deals/dc-kid-...=19&c=deal_img

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Just saw this too (I know it is not a top rated place, but it is a deal nonetheless)

http://www.groupon.com/deals/dc-kid-...=19&c=deal_img
    With Groupon, MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FINE PRINT .... This Traveler's deal does NOT include 20 percent tax. If you do the math, it's $67 per night compared to 53 per night on other sites such as holidayhotel.com ..... Plus, you throw in Tic Toc's experience at this hotel -- a near fist fight involving the manager among many other issues big and small -- and I would think Traveller's is a place to stay away from, at least for the time being.

Here are the hotels IMHO that are worth it for the above deals:

Summerset Village

$35

Foote Prints on the Sands Hotel
    $51 with taxes & fees on Booking.com

White Sands Negril
    details » $61 with taxes & fees on EasyClickTravel.com

Xtabi Resort Negril
    $70 with taxes & fees on EasyToBook.com

Rooms on the Beach Hotel Negril
    $67 with taxes & fees on HotelClub.com

The Oasis Resort
    $70 with taxes & fees on Hotelopia.com

Point Village Resort Negril
    $70

User Info Menu

that's a really good price for Rooms on the Beach $67 and they have a nice area to lay out, nice clear pool..saw it last visit when I hung out there and bought a few drinks..don't think the restaurant was open, but Montana's is right nearby...I'm really considering making an entire beach stay and see if I get tired of it or not, because I really think I might be more a beach than cliff person, although I love both..

User Info Menu

Hey Gerry I went to check out that Rooms deal at the site you mentioned, but the rate they are offering is $144, here is where I went, do you have another link for that $67 a night rate?

http://www.hotelclub.com/shop/hotels...12&hotel.rooms[0].adlts=1&hotel.rooms[0].chlds=0&hotel.rooms[0].chldAge[0]=&hotel.rooms[0].chldAge[1]=&hotel.rooms[0].chldAge[2]=&hotel.rooms[0].chldAge[3]=&hotel.rooms[0].chldAge[4]=&hotel.rating=&hotel.chain=&hotel.hname=&hotel.co uponCode=&search=Search&hsv.showDetails=true&hotel .hid=291351&hotel.hkey=291351_null_null_null_A1:0