Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: O.K. I'm all packed........ Clarity how about you? Others.....

User Info Menu

Cool O.K. I'm all packed........ Clarity how about you? Others.....

So this is NEW I'm all packed and the "Boy Scout Jim" is NOT!!~~ LOL He is alway's packed and repacked befor me! One 46.8 lb checked bag, one 23 lb carry on, and one personal backpack. Whew and I'm not even lugging it around yet. See you all SOON. CHEERS
    Attachment 12651

Attachment 12652
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Nope....I havent even pulled the suitcase down yet.
    But then again, I am in Florida and it is in the upper 80s and low 90s so I am currently wearing what I will be wearing there, so I can't pack yet anyways! Hahahahahaha

User Info Menu

Sweetie Pie plans on running a test pack this weekend. We know we're taking fewer clothes but we also want to take the "good" camera, maybe a mosquito net for the doghouse and I need to take my flop costume or recreate it down there... We'll unpack after the test pack though because I hate leaving the big flippers all torqued up longer than they need to be...
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Packed and ready to roll.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Jim – Donna & Spottycatz – woohoo!!!

I'm almost entirely packed, I have not yet attempted to CLOSE these 2 carry-on suitcases yet because I have a few more things I still need to put in there...
    It's gonna be a tight squeeze, I may need to employ the ziplock bag method... I have a box of them on standby.
    I figure I can make Markus stand on the suitcases, while I use all my strength to pull the zipper across.
    Yeah, it'll be fine...
    Almost there. lol

Marley - You haven't pulled the suitcase down yet??
    Well, you live in the sunshine state close to a gorgeous beach and only a one hour flight away from Jamaica. (lucky!!)
    That would be like me packing a week and a half in advance to fly to San diego.

Giurigay – Markus and I are having the “Should we bring the GOOD camera?” debate right now
    Followed by: “Then Where are we going to FIT the good camera?”
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

NO, don't tell me this! Suitcases out, everything laid out, kinda. Weekend, get ready for Easter Dinner, egg hunt, grandkids (why did I clean Saturday), Re-clean my house after Easter (7grandkids) why did I have to do the squirt gun fight? Work all week, Monday, mow yard, Tuesday, facial, Wednesday, Mani & Pedi, Thursday, Hair appt., Friday, Bank, Saturday leave house for airport at 3:45AM. I will pack Tuesday night, can't mess up my Mani... Done! I leave in 5 days............

User Info Menu

Jim /Donna - there is so much love in every photo of you too.....I admire this so much and aspire for this in my life (soon lol).

Started packing but realized its just not gonna fit in one giant and one small suitcase so picking up my sister's giant suitcase tomorrow so I can go with two giant ck'd bags at the weight limit (hopefully). Stuffed duffle carryon with laptop and purse (really a beach bag to more "stuff" lol). Yikes....but washing clothes today and stacking things for final packing.

Juli - I feel ya - just did my to do list (in a Word table lol - I am a nut lol). key to aunt to come water plants, print travel docs, pup to vet for shots/grooming then drop off on friday w/sitter; bank for cash and notice of out of country; pedicure Thurs; prescriptions filled (long reach); order cab for Sat morning at.....wait for it......3:45 AM ! Oy

Its gonna fly by. See you all there - travel safe!
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

wow you all are so efficent! Am I the only one who packs the night before?

User Info Menu

I'm all packed. Well........................sorta. It's this one cute dress I just have to have. AFter that though then I'm packed for real.........................................I think.
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

you all just reminded me of a million things I need to do lol, thanks
    Stir IT UP